What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

mebbe but I have both and tamsulosin is an orange/gray capsule whereas flomax is a tiny blue pill...damn if I don't feel like a junkie with all the meds I consume...
I had a partial nephrectomy and the surgeon prescribed tamulosin and later rapiflo to see which worked better for me. He told me to take it till I notice it working then take a day off or even until I have issues and then start again and it will work better. Of course this may not be your case but following his advice a script lasts me 6 months to a year now. I got both flowmax orange brown pill and rapiflo was capsule but rapiflo didn't work for me. I quit caffeine which worked wonders.

Ringodoggie

mebbe but I have both and tamsulosin is an orange/gray capsule whereas flomax is a tiny blue pill...damn if I don't feel like a junkie with all the meds I consume...

I am starting to look like the bad guy here so I will say it just one more time since it looks like you are taking a double dose of the same medication which can be very dangerous. Someone else please join in here and do a little research and shut me up or back me up. Isn't this guy our friend?

The small triangular blue pill is the generic version of Tamsulosin made by Pfizer (does the blue one say Pfizer?) And the orange and gray is the Brand name Flomax version of Tamsulosin.

Like I said, I'm going to be an asshole if I insist any more so I am done but I could not sleep if I didn't try one last time.

Image111.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I’m guessing not. When I got the seeds, they just said Cap Junky. Since then I learned that there were only cap junky crosses and the cap junky was only available as a clone. I can tell you that it was really good weed and it’s the first strain I’ve ever “replanted” this time I’m growing the same as boo. Cap junky X C99 and Cap Junky Rosetta Stone.
Both strains grew really tall. You can see how I’m fighting to keep them away from the lights.
View attachment 19028022
‘they have finished stretching thank goodness and are starting to stack pretty good.
View attachment 19028023
‘the leaves are very long and skinny sativa ish so it surprises me that they may be ready in 8 weeks.

the whole c99 and Bros Grimm is a well documented history

and yes , I have grown c99 sativas that were done in 60 days

electric weed too

i tried to grow the Genius but was that plant ever a clusterfvck , viney out the wazoo , floppy airy buds , finicky , I gave up on her

but yeah , the c99 is one of my favorites

looking forward to see if you get lucky and find a 60 day finisher

that 60 days was like clockwork on commercial indoor grows , a real moneymaker…that’s what a friend told me anyway

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I stand corrected. I don’t know why my doctors have been taking both of the pills. When I see my GP, I will bring that point up. With all the consultations I’ve had with all my doctors nobody’s brought that up… as far as you being an asshole, you’re in good company here… I truly appreciate the concern and your tenacity. I did notice that both are good for lowering blood pressure so maybe that’s why they’re doing it. I don’t know.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
First thing, what is the "female carbon unit," I am completely baffled, which is not that difficult of thing for me.

hello and a good day bigsur

we are all carbon units , some have the male version , some the female version , and in rare cases , some are intersexed carbon units

I truly enjoy the female carbon unit

intelligence , wit , humor , dignity , honor , pride , are just a few of the attractive female traits

and a good rope

IMG_8252.jpeg

Dime

the whole c99 and Bros Grimm is a well documented history

and yes , I have grown c99 sativas that were done in 60 days

electric weed too

i tried to grow the Genius but was that plant ever a clusterfvck , viney out the wazoo , floppy airy buds , finicky , I gave up on her

but yeah , the c99 is one of my favorites

looking forward to see if you get lucky and find a 60 day finisher

that 60 days was like clockwork on commercial indoor grows , a real moneymaker…that’s what a friend told me anyway
I bought c99 around when it was originally released and preserved it. It's one of my faves,I'm smoking some now. I prefer it inside because we get cold,wet falls

Attachments

• 20200903_173652 (2).jpg
    20200903_173652 (2).jpg
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20201123_210139 (4).jpg
    20201123_210139 (4).jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
  • 20201216_145335 (3).jpg
    20201216_145335 (3).jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 19

oldmaninbc

420club
we are all carbon units , some have the male version , some the female version , and in rare cases , some are intersexed carbon units

I truly enjoy the female carbon unit

intelligence , wit , humor , dignity , honor , pride , are just a few of the attractive female traits

and a good rope

View attachment 19028104
I could easily repeat your words in describing my preferences for female company and as you say others as well.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Your right Sub, I probably couldn't help but look. If I could design the perfect women she wouldn't be large breasted. I've had girlfriends with various sizes of breasts and largeness was never a deciding factor in anyway.

As a matter of fact, I have know 3 women to have breast reduction. The last lady stood before me(my friends GF) and spun around like Vanna White, asking me, "well, what do you think," I'm thinking is this a trap, has she lost weight. I guess my scared look encouraged more information. She then told she had a breast reduction.

hello and a good day to you Sub
Yes, I would think it’s a trap too when she said what do you think? That’s funny Old man 🤪.
Good day to you too. I’m just getting home from my grandsons birthday party.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It's hot tonight, the less cooking the better. I am going to make french toast with french bread served with butter and maple syrup along with reheated bacon.
It’s hot here too. Just unbearable to be out for more than an hour. We waited till the sun went down for our afternoon Dog walk. Having a 7-11 burger and leftover pizza for supper.