What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :wave:

My parents didn't like spending monies on fireworks. (poor) We lived in the city that hadn't banned them yet at that time. 70's The morning after. I would leave the house at day break to go search peoples driveways/yards to find un popped crackers. Would always find some. Alot would have short fuses. Got really got good at setting them off safely....

Bottle rockets are my favorite. To bad the rich had them banned in Ok. They had wood shingles at that time and said it was the bottle rockets. That would set their houses on fire.

We have family that lives in NM bring them to us now.

Love the rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air...

Off to change a Honda 90 fuel lines.

Goldhedge

The jab killed mine.

And my sister.
Not to be insensitive, but did they know the reason, that it was the jab that did them in?

I don't know why I'm so smart(?), I do have my wisdom teeth... maybe it's my aversion to government edicts/mandates that aren't 'laws', but I did not get the jab.

The first and last 'jab' I got for 'the flu' was in 1976.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Not to be insensitive, but did they know the reason, that it was the jab that did them in?

I don't know why I'm so smart(?), I do have my wisdom teeth... maybe it's my aversion to government edicts/mandates that aren't 'laws', but I did not get the jab.

The first and last 'jab' I got for 'the flu' was in 1976.
70 for me....no flu shot ..... No COVID. I did get shingles and pneumonia. Will get the RSV as well.

jokerman

Premium user
Dunno exactly why, but I feel like I wanna cry.
Perhaps it's the weeks long feeling of being under assault,
no escaping the smell of gun powder redolent in the air,
lack of sleep while trying my very best to comfort my
pup who's health is quickly declining and doesn't understand
the scary noises nor smells.

Where is the line to be drawn?
While some exercise their freedoms and others suffer for it.

In Chicago every day is 4th

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I got my shingles vaccine about three years ago and the little bastard behind the counter came at me with a syringe full of the Moderna jab. I didn’t sense a feeling of comfort when I was there so I insisted to see the bottle. Sure enough it was the Moderna and I almost pulled the guy over the counter, but I didn’t want to go to jail…
When I was among the working, I would get up at 5 o’clock every morning and be at the office at 6:45 for 35 years. Now I sleep in more than I’d like, but not as much as I need…
I rolled a joint of the latest girl crush I grew, and I don’t remember going to bed or setting my alarm. And to think the trophy girl crush is coming down today…

Latest posts

Latest posts