What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Been multi tasking outside. Everything is burning up here. No rain for 50 days and nights....something like that. So, I have been watering the hot spots. Hosed and cleaned the front porch and back deck. As mentioned fertilized the garden.

Daughter is stopping by before we head out to dinner so I am on the run.

Wow, they don't make fire crackers like they used to.

yard-explosion.gif

oldmaninbc

Thanks, just starting to get going. My beats got wiped out by bugs. I even back planted. Peas are slow as well. Everything else will fill out nice.

Hope you are having a good holiday OldMan.
Today is my busy day of the week for chores, by 2 PM I am wore out and it's all downhill from there.
I just love beet tops!

It was a cool spring here and summer is coming on swiftly. A heat wave is just around the corner. My sunflowers are starting to look good. The birds will love them.

Enjoy your special day

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been multi tasking outside. Everything is burning up here. No rain for 50 days and nights....something like that. So, I have been watering the hot spots. Hosed and cleaned the front porch and back deck. As mentioned fertilized the garden.

Daughter is stopping by before we head out to dinner so I am on the run.

Wow, they don't make fire crackers like they used to.

yard-explosion.gif
Goodbye septic tank.....................

BrassNwood

Veteran
Damn. I hate trying to do this on a phone what a pain in the ass. Thank God I've got speech to text. I still have to go in and correct it where it messes up.
How long is the leg shit gonna go on you think?
I improve about 1% a day so I'm guessing 90 days before I'm fully functional. God stand willing.
Sorry to hear. Hope the future is better. Don't remember, what happened?
Aortic aneurysms they put in a TAMBE stent that looks like an octopus into my lower abdominal aorta. They block some valuable real estate spine feeders in the process. We knew this was a possibility.
I'm in that winning 10% with complications. A bit like Gypsy went through except they didn't have to cut me open. This is all done through veins in your legs.

Latest posts

Latest posts