What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Magu🌈

Good Morning to all -
I really feel like I got my mojo back today - after all the surgical/medical shenanigans bestowed upon me - these past 2-3 months -

Yesterday I did 3 sets of 8x100 kilo (220lb) lat pull-downs at the gym - which is what I was doing before I got surgically evicerated (open heart surgery) - so my strength is back - and my back is still strong - all this training has naturally upped my testosterone level - and so makes me feel great - once again - phew!
@Gypsy Nirvana . That is great! You have been through a lot these last few months and now you have your life back. You were the first person to write to me when I joined ICMAG. To be honest, I did not have a clue about who you were but your stories about your adventurous life grabbed my attention and fueled my imagination. Now I feel like we are pals and you are a regular fellow like me. So to quote The Epic of Gilgamesh, “ as for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@Gypsy Nirvana . That is great! You have been through a lot these last few months and now you have your life back. You were the first person to write to me when I joined ICMAG. To be honest, I did not have a clue about who you were but your stories about your adventurous life grabbed my attention and fueled my imagination. Now I feel like we are pals and you are a regular fellow like me. So to quote The Epic of Gilgamesh, “ as for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry.
Yes - it's been surely a life changing experience - these last few months - the physical and emotional stress of it all has now past - and I'm back to feel'in groovy again - most of summer is ahead of me - and my family are all doing just fine too - so I savour these times - and look to the future with a very positive mental attitude - once again 😀 -

Such nice words you have for me Magu - not sure if I deserve them - but generally I bask in a bit of flattery - so that's good - and I'm glad to see you around the site regularly - as you are - enjoying it as it should be - and making interesting and humorous posts - on a regular basis 😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
276751-1668632834547.png

SubGirl

420club
Good Morning to all -
I really feel like I got my mojo back today - after all the surgical/medical shenanigans bestowed upon me - these past 2-3 months -

Yesterday I did 3 sets of 8x100 kilo (220lb) lat pull-downs at the gym - which is what I was doing before I got surgically evicerated (open heart surgery) - so my strength is back - and my back is still strong - all this training has naturally upped my testosterone level - and so makes me feel great - once again - phew!
That’s great news. Almost like having a second start. 🥰✌️

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I remember this song from back in the mid 70's - from a band called Hustler - who never made it real big - sadly - and this song and it's great lyrics have always been stuck in my mind - I doubt if any of you have heard it before - so here you are - Hustler with 'Get Outa my 'Ouse!'