What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Insane Seed Posse Chem D BX3?

OneStonedPony

@bud man10 Did you see that guy's pics from Hawaii of the IC91 and 91 Dragon's on the ISP thread on R (eye) U dot org ? Holy shit he maxed them out. I've got some 91 Dragons going now. Wish I could run on that scale. He's got to be weighing that by the bucket load. I only fill a big salad bowl at a time. :(

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Yup! I'll say he maxed them out...just gorgeous! Looks like I'll have to grab a pack of that 91 Dragons (have the IC91).

Thanks brutha!

Peace
BM

OneStonedPony

@bud man10 You're welcome man. After seeing those, I'm seriously stoked about growing these 91 Dragons. Your pics got me wanting to run the Chem D bx3 again to. It never disappoints.

gh0stm0de

I just saw reservoir seeds mentioned in a chemdawg thread.

For those who dont recognize this irony..

ATTENTION

REZDOG SNITCHED ON CHEMDAWG.

YOU ARE DISCUSSIN CHEMDAWGS GENETIC, HOW COULD YOU CONSIDER THE MAN WHO RATTED ON HIM?

Public service anmouncement for the newcomers i suspect. Back when rez was caught upbidding on seedbay i knew he was shady. Fuckin rat.

Last edited:

OneStonedPony

Huh ? Dude, I think you've gotten your brands crossed. We're talking about ISP (Insane Seed Posse) strains. Why even mention a lowlife snitch like Rezdog ? Wrong thread for your post.

ambertrichome

Veteran
How about some updates on the ISP strains.

I'm most interested in the Chem D BX3, but am interested in all of them.
Disregarding $$, I wonder if Topdawg are any better vs ISP

highsteppa

Veteran
ISP was working with the 91 long before any of us even new what it was...one of the true old school breeders out there still at it.

west-eu

here are 3 IC 91 will keep the last one + one who look similar maybe for another run ... i haven't took pics of it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ambertrichome

Veteran
Looks "KILLER"

I know this is a stupid question, but what does it smoke like? Taste? Smell? Choke much ?? How big of a yield? I don't mind if its hard hitting ect. I'm really looking for that.

Thanks for the replies too!!!! Very much appreciated.

west-eu

Looks "KILLER"

I know this is a stupid question, but what does it smoke like? Taste? Smell? Choke much ?? How big of a yield? I don't mind if its hard hitting ect. I'm really looking for that.

Thanks for the replies too!!!! Very much appreciated.

taste is sweet on all girls with some variations, yield can be good if you give enough veg time , all the girls look frosty, but i don't think i'll keep one for PM ...... to be honest i thought it would be much better

Latest posts

Latest posts