What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Good tea song - 'Luke brown water - that looks like gnats pee - and has nothing to do with tea' - yeah - I like it - good lyrics - no singing - more like a poet reciting prose - to a musical backing track - South England/London accent - kinda like my own - I'll have to have a listen to more from this group/artist -
So kind of like William Shatner? :biggrin:

theblues.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good Morning to all -
I really feel like I got my mojo back today - after all the surgical/medical shenanigans bestowed upon me - these past 2-3 months -

Yesterday I did 3 sets of 8x100 kilo (220lb) lat pull-downs at the gym - which is what I was doing before I got surgically evicerated (open heart surgery) - so my strength is back - and my back is still strong - all this training has naturally upped my testosterone level - and so makes me feel great - once again - phew!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Morning to all -
I really feel like I got my mojo back today - after all the surgical/medical shenanigans bestowed upon me - these past 2-3 months -

Yesterday I did 3 sets of 8x100 kilo (220lb) lat pull-downs at the gym - which is what I was doing before I got surgically evicerated (open heart surgery) - so my strength is back - and my back is still strong - all this training has naturally upped my testosterone level - and so makes me feel great - once again - phew!
Congratulations! A serious accomplishment! You go brother!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here again, starting at 55F and predicted to reach 89F.

Happy Forth of July and God curse the eyes of the !@#$%^&*()_retards that continue to set fireworks off between about 10:00 PM and 0100AM. I can sleep through it, but alas not my poor pup, so I have been up comforting her for the last three days and losing my sense of humor.

Starting my corn squeezing's run today, but otherwise an empty calendar for joy and amazement, as well as moral turpitude, or wanton debauchery. Calling heads....................

Latest posts

Latest posts