What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

...or a book? ...or a pocketknife? ...or a sword?

I agree that there are people out there that should not have a gun. But the reason they should not have a gun is because they are poorly educated and poorly disciplined.

Just because Johnny cannot read... who's fault is that?

When I was in grade school, as we went to class through the hallways, we went in single-file along the wall. There was a dress code. No dungarees in any grade.

There was never an outburst in any classroom. Ever. And my school had a Rifle Team that competed with the other schools in the county.

So guess how firearms are treated by folks that started out getting the good break to have a genuine education... one that included firearms.

I brought my brand-new J.C. Higgins .22 Single Shot to school in 5th grade. My teacher used it as an example to the class of what you can do if you work and save your money for a goal. <-- TINS

So the bottom line is education has failed. Failure for the kids to be taught about firearms: something that the students are going to find everywhere in the world is now far worse than teaching blow jobs.

Don't blame those who don't know how to use a firearm properly. Blame the schools

...or a book? ...or a pocketknife? ...or a sword?

I agree that there are people out there that should not have a gun. But the reason they should not have a gun is because they are poorly educated and poorly disciplined.

Just because Johnny cannot read... who's fault is that?

When I was in grade school, as we went to class through the hallways, we went in single-file along the wall. There was a dress code. No dungarees in any grade.

There was never an outburst in any classroom. Ever. And my school had a Rifle Team that competed with the other schools in the county.

So guess how firearms are treated by folks that started out getting the good break to have a genuine education... one that included firearms.

I brought my brand-new J.C. Higgins .22 Single Shot to school in 5th grade. My teacher used it as an example to the class of what you can do if you work and save your money for a goal. <-- TINS

So the bottom line is education has failed. Failure for the kids to be taught about firearms: something that the students are going to find everywhere in the world is now far worse than teaching blow jobs.

Don't blame those who don't know how to use a firearm properly. Blame the schools and parents.
Some people are just plain shit

OleReynard

The most common way that I've seen is put the axe head back in place and then hammer in a nice long thick nail into the handle starting at the top part that shows thru the axe head. The nail expands the wood of the handle helping it to hold onto the axe head more securely. if the handle isn't made of wood then i haven't a clue.
Wedges normally come with the new handle

OleReynard

That is one of the reasons that if you see me, I am carrying. Even in my YouTube peacock bromance video. I always have a PUG in my pocket no matter where I go. (*snock*) Even as I am sitting here now.

If shit like somebody starting shooting at a mall or whatever happens and there are more -- many more -- folks with my mindset, all these shootings would be short... and eventually only history. I've been shot already. It only pisses me off.
There is a brand named PUG is that what you have?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gawd - Pute's got a big nose - and a very small mole 😳 - best get it seen to ASAP - < the mole - not the nose - unless you are into cosmetic surgery >

- and I commiserate - since being called 'Big Nose' several times throughout my life - --maybe me and Pute can start a Big Nose support group - and get Barry Manilow to sponsor us?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Wrinkles are the last of my worries. A couple months ago I noticed a little bump on the very end of my nose. Thought it was a pimple....even Mrs Pute told me to pop it.

It would never come to a head though.......I slowly began to realize it is a mole right in the tip of my snoz....

I am already ugly enough....now along with other issues I will look like a warlock.....

View attachment 19026875
what the hell man? have you always had that?
that is a crazy mole on your nose
/in the center of your face of all places

Partyboobs

what were you saying then? do you own guns
do you like to shoot

i keep my guns zeroed in, ill take those odds anyday

I was saying what I said

US has high gun violence but there isn't an easy answer. If you own a gun for protection you are more likely to kill yourself with it than use it for protection - just statistics. Doesn't mean you will kill yourself or that you won't use it for protection. Just odds aren't in your favour.

I think the cat is too far out of the bag with the US too - like even if you banned guns today there are just so many out there. But you don't have to ban guns to reduce violence either - countries like Canada have high gun ownership but way less gun violence.

I actually have my possession and acquisition license. I briefly owned a gun but I don't hunt or target shoot really anymore so got rid of it

Partyboobs

Gawd - Pute's got a big nose - and a very small mole 😳 - best get it seen to ASAP - < the mole - not the nose - unless you are into cosmetic surgery >

- and I commiserate - since being called 'Big Nose' several times throughout my life - --maybe me and Pute can start a Big Nose support group - and get Barry Manilow to sponsor us?

I am not even joking - big noses are actually one of the few things that you can correlate to penis size haha

Moreso than other body parts like hands.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3173.jpeg
IMG_3176.jpeg
IMG_3178.jpeg
IMG_3177.jpeg
IMG_3174.jpeg
IMG_3175.jpeg
Here are some sexy Haze pics from yesterday (for the old farts/out there) :watchplant:

Latest posts

Latest posts