What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sweet Afghani Delicious (sweet seeds ) outside grow

Old Piney

@Tommy G Giving sweet Afghani Delicious a go outside this season at 40 degrees north in New Jersey. I got one plant in the ground started around the end of May , it's about 4 1/2 foot tall with a classic Afghani shape
1720232871225.jpeg

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perfect structure with lots of branches on that one! Should yield well. Thats why the afghans are great, they really don't need topped because they branch out well on their own. Will be easier to manage with it not too overly huge this year!

Feeding it anything since the chicken manure and compost when preparing the soil?

Old Piney

Perfect structure with lots of branches on that one! Should yield well. Thats why the afghans are great, they really don't need topped because they branch out well on their own. Will be easier to manage with it not too overly huge this year!

Feeding it anything since the chicken manure and compost when preparing the soil?
Just one shot of very weak chicken manure tea

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay @Tommy G Giving sweet Afghani Delicious a go outside this season at 40 degrees north in New Jersey. I got one plant in the ground started around the end of May , it's about 4 1/2 foot tall with a classic Afghani shape View attachment 19028143
Think i will take a seat and watch this it will be a good outcome im sure, my pal done these outside and got a good return from them and thats in the uk so yours im sure will outgun his results this im sure of considering location best of luck..