What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Way back in the day when I first got the internet. I started this newsletter called ask Rambeau where you could write in and ask basic doggo questions to Rambeau and he would answer in a doggo way. I did it for about a year and a half before humans made it a little less fun. This was the picture from his section of the newsletter.
IMG_0188.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Way back in the day when I first got the internet. I started this newsletter called ask Rambeau where you could write in and ask basic doggo questions to Rambeau and he would answer in a doggo way. I did it for about a year and a half before humans made it a little less fun. This was the picture from his section of the newsletter.
View attachment 19026431
Sounds like a hoot! Do I take it that some humans didn't share your sense of humor or that the readers picked at each other?

jokerman

Premium user
Besides traditional carbon filters, I remember one grower who discharged his fan exhaust through a sewer vent after passing it through a chamber containing urinal deodorizer blocks.
In my grow room I was involved in I installed a new 5 section oil burner to replace the old one ,piped all the rooms exhaust thru a breach in the chimney and put a draft inducer which came on with the boiler.
The chimney did a good job filtering the smell

jokerman

Premium user
Currently looking into a 20' storage container to turn into a grow.
Anybody seen these advertised all decked out. Way too much money.
I'll do my own
I saw the mofo of a growing container at Stony Brook Univ.
This thing had verticle pockets so to speak with LED and Enviromental controsl for every step.
It was big big money and they saved 45 cents in buying lettuce