What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Maryjane is dreaming about your rib bones.
IMG_2868.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
what are you saying
that the bazillions of dollars in debt america has gone into for this failing war in the ukr is actually funding the new oligarchs?
ive heard she has been on quite few shopping sprees!
no doubt buying beans and bullets for the front line troops
The vast majority of money given as aide to Ukraine goes to American weapons manufacturers to build the replacements we send to Ukraine from our stockpile.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

The vast majority of money given as aide to Ukraine goes to American weapons manufacturers to build the replacements we send to Ukraine from our stockpile.
That is my understanding of it.

Most bombs have a "best before date" on them and it costs governments millions to dispose of them before the new ones already on order arrive.
Cheaper to send them to warzones to dispose of them and then puff out their chests saying look at all the billions of pounds/dollars we're sending to help fight the good fight.

War, huh, good god ya'll... What is it good for?

Making weapons manufacturers owned by shareholding politicians BILLIONS it would seem.

cola

My cuttings have rooted in just a plain glass of water under my kitchen counter lights. I put these extra cuttings in a glass just for decoration. They would last forever I think but look at the roots. No pump no clonex just water.
Very impressive you were able to get those to root in just tap water and your kitchen sink light. My kitchen sink plants want to know what kind of bulb you are using, so they can mimic yours, and look that vibrantly healthy too! :respect:

Unca Walt

420club
Hello and a good morning OF and to those who aspire to be old.

Just remember these few simple facts, hardly anyone likes old people, your a burden to society. If you run out of money before your demise your children will abandon you and even your furry friends will reconsider living arrangements, you will be asked to move out.
Waitaminnit. Waitaminnit. As the resident GOF** here, I gotta axe WTF happened to get you to that kinda thinkin'?

**Guaranteed Oldest Fuck

For my bonafides, I took in my mother and step-father for the last 15 years of their lives because they were broke. They had their own private part of my house in Virginia.

My kids colluded (Oh Gawd... one of my "kids" is 60 this year!!) and surprised Himself and the Red Witch with a prepaid assisted living setup for if/when the time comes for us.

But there are benefits that you can take shameless advantage of. When I see a beautiful female, I have no problem walking up to them and saying something like, "You are one gorgeous human being -- I just wanted you to be sure you know."

If I wuz 20, that would either get me a date or arrested. In my 80's, absolutely every one of them opens up with a big, friendly smile. <-- win-win

Latest posts

Latest posts