What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
@Gypsy Nirvana . That is great! You have been through a lot these last few months and now you have your life back. You were the first person to write to me when I joined ICMAG. To be honest, I did not have a clue about who you were but your stories about your adventurous life grabbed my attention and fueled my imagination. Now I feel like we are pals and you are a regular fellow like me. So to quote The Epic of Gilgamesh, “ as for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry.
Not for nothing but I would be pissed if my Mother and Father named me Gilgamesh.☝️

Dime

Maybe you should get out from under the covers - and move your Mrs's leg off ya face 😜
She's already up,it's the dogs leg
This video is unavailable where I am -
paste the url in there and try it

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Morning. Happy Independence day. Speaking of Independence, today is me and Mrs Putes 50th Anniversary.
Wow! - Congratulations Pute - I'll be celebrating my 10th Anniversary with the Mrs this November - half a century with the same gal - that's quite impressive to me - since I've only managed nearly 10 years now - out of all the wives and GF's I've had in the past - ❤️