What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Curious, how many of us guys still wake up with a Leg Cramps as to a night leg Cramp?
Seems like my best Cramps are in the morning, testosterone levels higher In morning or less friction throughout the day causing less sensitivity rubbing on cloth all day?

Seroiusly.
I try and drink plenty of water and put salt in my food when I can. That helps. Yesterday I woke up wit a painful stiffness in my lower leg. So painful I had to get up and walk it off.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Curious, how many of us guys still wake up with a Leg Cramps as to a night leg Cramp?
Seems like my best Cramps are in the morning, testosterone levels higher In morning or less friction throughout the day causing less sensitivity rubbing on cloth all day?

Seroiusly.

I get them if I am not careful…slowmstretches in the morning

IMG_5872.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Busy day ahead.. cutting the grass is back on the schedule. Hopefully clouds will dominate the sky.

I am sure there will be some kind of maintenance in the grow as well... always is.

Nothing is gonna happen until I get a good shot of coffee though.

BP is 106/63 HR 52....

imiubu

Seroiusly.
Not a guy but I do get leg cramps as I'm waking some mornings.

I jump right up b4 it gets intense head to the kitchen and mix 1/8t
Redmond's real salt w/ 1/2t mag citrate into an 8 oz glass of tap water
and drink it all down.
I have had to do this in a near crawl some mornings. I then manage to
get myself to the loo before I wet myself. I sit there trying to relax while
leaning forward pressing my cramping thighs against the seat :(
In less than 2 min. the cramping subsides.

Perhaps you are experiencing the results of low magnesium levels?

When I am well hydrated (not drinking only water but water w/ electrolytes
(sodium, potassium, magnesium) throughout my day I do not experience either
the night nor morning leg cramping.

Even then, when consuming said electrolytes, if I have been extra physically active
and have sweated more than on a typical day, I take 1 full teaspoon of mag approx.
1 hr. before retiring for the night to keep them at bay... when I remember.
When I don't... the above described morning misery will prevail :(

OleReynard

Against my better judgement I'm doing a grow this summer ain't figured out what yet.
I have not done this since I got up here the temp swings are gonna be a bitch even inside.
Cold and hot switch out around here like I change my mind on shit.
Would like to try a satty run with maybe Bandaid or something on the Franensince line or maybe something from Docd?