What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

giggy

I wish I was close enough to wheel you out in that shed and help you start a garden Giggy. Just make sure that you are doing what you can to heal as quick as possible as that seems to be whatā€™s most important now. Howā€™s your knee anyway? Is it healing more now? Still on antibiotics?
Hey subby, doctor likes the way it looks, changed my antibiotics. I just have a little hole that keeps draining. My other doctor has put my on 10mg of Lasix to work on the swelling. So I'm just chugging along. Got the wife in on wanting to grow. Going to have to have a ramp and complete clean out (junk) change of equipment. So we will see. How is your garden growing? Hell I don't even have a vegetable garden either.

OleReynard

Hey subby, doctor likes the way it looks, changed my antibiotics. I just have a little hole that keeps draining. My other doctor has put my on 10mg of Lasix to work on the swelling. So I'm just chugging along. Got the wife in on wanting to grow. Going to have to have a ramp and complete clean out (junk) change of equipment. So we will see. How is your garden growing? Hell I don't even have a vegetable garden either.
ELEVATE ELEVATE ELEVATE ABOVE YOUR HEART
ICE ICE ICE.
between my wife both knees
My dad both knees
Mil both knees
Fil 1 knee

Take and use the advise

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn, you have been fighting with that knee for awhile now.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Checking in. Had to take Mrs Pute to Cosco first thing .....place is a zoo. Glad that is over. Spent the rest of the morning doing my due diligence on muni bonds. My head is spinning. Gonna stay as low risk as possible.

Need to go down and check in on the garden. Cool day here.....we need it.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_9137.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
My mom had them and my sister still wears them and neither were lesbians. You canā€™t judge every book by its cover but sometimes there is a uniform that has historical relevance in my experiences. A man wearing a dress is a tell for me.
We got an older kinda ugly guy that works at our local auto parts store who wears women's dresses, a wig, nail polish, lipstick, makeup and girl shoes every day. Kinda different and for sure not anything that I am use to but he/she is very helpful and nice. Whenever I need anything auto parts, I usually go there just to get another gander. I need new wiper blades and they install them for free there. Perhaps I will get lucky and get her to change them for me. Iā€™ll try to remember to leave my gay shoes at home and maybe she will do a selfie with me if I can get the pronouns right.

SubGirl

420club
Great news that the wife is getting interested to grow too. Glad that your knee is coming along although Iā€™m sure not quick enough for you, just try not to overdo it while trying to heal

i have a flower tent that is in its third week of flower. Iā€™m growing Cap Junky x C-99. Itā€™s a real stretcher but Iā€™m hoping the last 8ā€ or so space I have left from the lights is enough for them to finish the stretch. They are sativa heavy hybrid. Here is a pic
IMG_2848.jpeg

ā€˜I also took some clones from them. They are growing in the veg tent. Iā€™m letting the skimpy one in the middle ride along with them. I brought it in from outside for some color. Gonna plant these in lower profile pots since they stretch so much
IMG_2849.jpeg

I also have four plants outside. I started them late this year but they seem to be growing like crazy since I transplanted them.
IMG_2853.jpeg

I have a small veggie garden this year but still frequent the veggie stand and groceries.

Boo

Cabanaā€™s bitch
Veteran
I've been cleaning all day and decided to wash Dutch...we're both moving a lot slower and I am sensing fear when I look into his eyes...damn near took more ass than I had to move him around and wash him...his back half is getting bony...I went out to feed the pigs and he trotted along...come wash time he laid there like side of beef...enjoyed the gummy I took earlier...a smiley buzz with energy...

OleReynard

We got an older kinda ugly guy that works at our local auto parts store who wears women's dresses, a wig, nail polish, lipstick, makeup and girl shoes every day. Kinda different and for sure not anything that I am use to but he/she is very helpful and nice. Whenever I need anything auto parts, I usually go there just to get another gander. I need new wiper blades and they install them for free there. Perhaps I will get lucky and get her to change them for me. Iā€™ll try to remember to leave my gay shoes at home and maybe she will do a selfie with me if I can get the pronouns right.
Yes, But does he wear birkenstocks? Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts