What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

be sure to bend the branches slowly and not let them snap...I've got the branch benders and it's a bit difficult to install on larger branches...slowly bend the branch and they will work as intended...I've had to bend the branches over a few days so they don't snap...
I take my finger and mash the stalk flat where I want it to bend, then bend it. Forget who taught me that. Doesnt hurt the plant at all, buds keep right on growing.

Bubba

BubbasPlace

They look like a good idea and handier than wrapping them with wire before bending them.

I've seen people rub the stem between finger and thumb to soften and make it more flexible, after which the stem hardens back up in the new position.
I use that method. Where I want it to bend, I mash it between thumb and finger for a section 2 or 3 inches, then bend it.

Bubba

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning folks :)

Cool, damp and drizzly here through the night and looks to continue on today.

Well, perhaps (hopefully) that will hinder the idiots lighting off the boomers 5 houses down the way.
I don't mind sparking off the pretties but those effing big bangers are simply rude towards the neighbors...
at least IMO.

It became necessary to get the quilted pillow case out for poor little Scoots
as she became terrified. Got her inside, zipped her in and rocked her on
my lap til they finally stopped their abusive behavior towards the neighborhood :(
We have the same problem here too, despite them being illegal. Poor pups.........................
rant.gif
spanked.gif

BudToaster

Veteran
my gosh, i've been enumerated ...

The One.MIT project celebrates the people of MIT by using the tools of MIT.nano to etch their collective names, arranged as a mosaic by Carter, into a silicon wafer just 8 inches in diameter. The latest edition of One.MIT — including 339,537 names of students, faculty, staff, and alumni associated with MIT from 1861 to September 2023

Littleleaf

Veteran
Got the f-ing ford f-ing done. Of coarse I had to go to town for more parts to replace the ones that broke. F-ing plastic....

My dogs don't mind boomers. Hell Angel (13 year old lab mix) loves trying to eat the crackers when we toss them. She's had quit a few pop in her mouth, Crazy dog but a damn fine hunting dog.

Got to start them young for loud noises.

Waffle n egg time.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to be sunshine and lollipops all the time,
it's not %100 sustainable.
I find myself quite disappointed w/ the human race (collectively) today.
Has me feeling sour over all.

So... I'll not spread my dourness around to possibly negatively affect the lovely folks of TOOFC.
Instead... I'll find a productive/ fun way in which to "let off steam".
Dancing w/ Miss Scooter most likely will be my first choice :)

Hope y'all have a lovely day :wave:

Me too imiubu. I’m gonna take my frustrations out on a paint brush today. Working on my front porch to get it looking nice so when our new door is installed it has a little facelift. Still trying to pick a color for the shutters. I picked up samples but hoping that I don’t pick one that is too loud for the house. Mr sub is colorblind and can’t help. Perhaps I’ll let y’all help me decide…
‘good luck with your day and keep the sunny side up 🥰✌️
Pile o puppies.jpg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Been curious about that one let us know how it is after a bit.
😆
It's a step up from the solo2. Bigger load in the tube. Very quick heat up. On demand is a bit quirky, but session mode is quite good and consistent.
Easier to pull on, but still just enough restriction there.

It's good man, very good.

Gotta put an xbox cheat code in to unlock it for some daft reason, hold the middle button, then left, up and right to unlock it. Not an issue though, easy to do.

It does pong a bit from the factory, but I can't taste anything off when hot and after a burnoff.

This is not bad at all. 4 bowls in so far. I'll report back in a week.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I'm guessing that Walt took some time off after being treated poorly the other day...how in the world can you not like Walt...:rolleyes:
Yup. Walt knows we have his back. This happened once before and I emailed him to get him back. That was on the mudhole....unfortunately i don't have access to the back room where our emails are. He was on yesterday.....might just be on a walk-a-bout.....

Latest posts

Latest posts