What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming for ya.gif

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
That we did and I'm all the better for it, mostly, well, kind of.

My son looks and acts normal.

With LSD we would have thought our children might have been born looking alien. Unable to count to 3 and hold a fork and spoon and stare at in amazement.
Good point...I did my fair share of coke around the time Mrs Pute was pregnant with our daughter.

SubGirl

420club
Picture about now, Subies swooning over some tall good looking with a lot if hair , muscular baseball player.
Bet the sasquatch cant even grow zucchini ☝️😊
Ok when I got there my coffe guy was not there so I went to the CPOs Beer area and was searved a nice full to the top cold beer by this sweet looking red head. He said oh it spilled some want me to wipe that for you of course I said yes. 🥰🥰🥰 I took a big swig so I wouldn’t spill it and walked back into the crowd when this woman not looking where she was going bumped into me as I watched about two inches from the top of my full beer spill into her cleavage All I could think to say was I know that felt good… she admitted that she wasn’t looking we both laugh thank god and went to our seats. The game was won by the home team I’m pretty sure anyway the score was 14 -4 when we left in the 8th inning. It was a nice day. We enjoyed the company of an old friend. I brought him some weed and he freaked out knowing I had it in my bag which he was afraid would get searched. We walked all the way back to the car just so I could hand it to him to put it in his pocket. 🤪 all in all it was a home run kinda day 🥰 I took this pic for yall
IMG_0161.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I survived the cortisone shots and we will see how they turn out. Not much pain reduction as we speak, but it ostensibly takes a couple of weeks to reduce the inflammation and relieve the pain. If it works..............

I took sit down breaks for back pain relief, but I put three pounds of split peas with Black Forest ham, onions, and French Tarragon soup on to simmer.

Besides the about 3/8" cubes of ham in the mix, I liquified about twice that much more in the Vitamix with and the Tarragon and used it as part of the liquid instead of using chicken broth.

Last edited:

SubGirl

420club
I remember the keys n fore the lgbtq mafia took over.
That kind of old Florida is gone down there.
Hard for me to believe I grew up in a house with no ac in Florida cuz I sure can't stand the heat now.
Didn't see snow until we moved to Montana and we were in our 40's.
😆
I know we didn't have AC either. I don’t know how we survived. I’m spoiled now for sure

oldmaninbc

Good point...I did my fair share of coke around the time Mrs Pute was pregnant with our daughter.
I did some coke but not on any kind of regular basis. Usually at the winter holiday time. There were other occasions, if something resembling purity came my way, which wasn't that often. I could never get use to the edgy nature of coke, it made me feel all hyped up. It was hard for me to find enjoyment in that. Today I would probably blow a casket from being hyped up.

For the life of me I could not play a good hand of poker under the influence of coke.

oldmaninbc

Ok when I got there my coffe guy was not there so I went to the CPOs Beer area and was searved a nice full to the top cold beer by this sweet looking red head. He said oh it spilled some want me to wipe that for you of course I said yes. 🥰🥰🥰 I took a big swig so I wouldn’t spill it and walked back into the crowd when this woman not looking where she was going bumped into me as I watched about two inches from the top of my full beer spill into her cleavage All I could think to say was I know that felt good… she admitted that she wasn’t looking we both laugh thank god and went to our seats. The game was won by the home team I’m pretty sure anyway the score was 14 -4 when we left in the 8th inning. It was a nice day. We enjoyed the company of an old friend. I brought him some weed and he freaked out knowing I had it in my bag which he was afraid would get searched. We walked all the way back to the car just so I could hand it to him to put it in his pocket. 🤪 all in all it was a home run kinda day 🥰 I took this pic for yall
View attachment 19024117
When I was a young fellow, early teens, I would keep score at the ball park. The numbers were on blocks and you spun them around to keep track of the game. Now by the looks it's all electronics. It put a few dollars in the pocket and I could stay out a bit later. It was awfully dark riding my bike down the railway tracks to get home. I rode like the wind and every lunatic in the city was chasing me down the tracks:)