What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240619_102447_6.jpg

That was delicious and a lot of fun.........happy Juneteenth indeed.

SubGirl

420club
Decided I should consume fungi again this evening :yummy:
I think I’ll enjoy a day buzz with them tomorrow. Already getting close to my bedtime and I worked hard in the yard and sun. Got my pots ready for the outdoor plants. Not doing the actual transplant until after the house getting power washed on Friday. Decided to let a pro do it this time as I’m getting ready to paint my porch and shutters to match our new front door we are getting in a few weeks. Still have to pick a shutter color to match the pistachio door.

so yes maybe shrooms tomorrow will help me pick an awesome matching color that goes with pistachio. 😁

imiubu

I think I’ll enjoy a day buzz with them tomorrow. Already getting close to my bedtime and I worked hard in the yard and sun. Got my pots ready for the outdoor plants. Not doing the actual transplant until after the house getting power washed on Friday. Decided to let a pro do it this time as I’m getting ready to paint my porch and shutters to match our new front door we are getting in a few weeks. Still have to pick a shutter color to match the pistachio door.

so yes maybe shrooms tomorrow will help me pick an awesome matching color that goes with pistachio. 😁
Pistachio! How divine.
Looking forward to seeing how you've coordinated
and seeing how the project looks completed :)

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I can send some pics of my boobs. Not bad rack for an old dude

yellow or a baby blue? maybe
i dont know what look you are going for

im just here to see @BubbasPlace boobs