What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Is that the gold pooch that sleeps looking like he’s too comfortable?! Shiiiiiiii!!
Or my cat Cleo barfing up a hairball. I hate that sound especially waking up or being real comfortable sitting somewhere. You can pull something responding to that sound 🤪 I always said it would make a good alarm clock sound for folks that have trouble with the snooze button.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That wasn’t directed at you Big, I’m catching up on the thread. Some people hate them, but they not as bad as some would make people believe.

no problems Amigo…my skin is pretty thick and I know everyones
mileage may very

the glue that holds us all together is the sacred herb

IMG_1641.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
times sure have changed

back in the 60’s we got a bag of weed full of stems and seeds for $10 bucks a lid

pass a joint around with 3 other people and everyone is high as fvck for 3-4 hours

today one buys a nice ounce of top shelf flowers for $2-300 dollars with zero stems and no seeds , very pretty to look at , smokes a
joint with one other person and
30 minutes later comes down and needs to smoke another joint

wtf happened?
Tolerance.........................

imiubu

Good day to the OF, remember your being watched. Not by me that would be creepy.
Been 'watched' my entire life by someone.
Not until I began using cannabis though...
did I understand that I would always be 'watched'.

Now... I just DGAF. I'm small fry and most likely
not of interest to those who watch.

If being watched here on the forum...
well, I do try to stay w/ in the TOU.
Otherwise... let em watch :)

oldmaninbc

times sure have changed

back in the 60’s we got a bag of weed full of stems and seeds for $10 bucks a lid

pass a joint around with 3 other people and everyone is high as fvck for 3-4 hours

today one buys a nice ounce of top shelf flowers for $2-300 dollars with zero stems and no seeds , very pretty to look at , smokes a
joint with one other person and
30 minutes later comes down and needs to smoke another joint

wtf happened?
WTF happened ... I can think of one word...commercialization.