What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Magu🌈

As you know, I find it frustrating. Contamination has been a big problem for me. Sometimes during colonization. Sometimes during fruiting, I’d guess I have a 20% success rate. Could be my home has airborne mold spores as we had a tree split our roof years ago and rain poured down thru the attic and into the walls eventually flooding the basement. So to eliminate contamination, I likely need to set up a clean room in my home and that is not in the cards for me. I live vicariously thru your grows.
You can make a cheap “still air box”. I made one with junk that I had laying around. Put a towel soaked with bleach water on the bottom.

Africanna

Wife reckons she'll divorce me if I invite this dude to our coke party
1718805760604.png

imiubu

My next grow purchase will be that bowl trimmer with a motor........only crank I wanna work is mine.
😆
Down to the last two pairs of protrim elites with only one backup left.
Cloudious9 has a similar pair but they're stuck on suck mode.
😠
Wow... I never knew there were such a thing for herb trimming.
I have a pair similar for cutting fabric and love them.
Less hand cramping/ fatigue.
Should have figured some brilliant humans would also devise
such for other purposes.

I'm in like Flint/ Flynn on these for next harvest for certain :)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I do my best. I could never do this if I was faced with lbs.

times sure have changed

back in the 60’s we got a bag of weed full of stems and seeds for $10 bucks a lid

pass a joint around with 3 other people and everyone is high as fvck for 3-4 hours

today one buys a nice ounce of top shelf flowers for $2-300 dollars with zero stems and no seeds , very pretty to look at , smokes a
joint with one other person and
30 minutes later comes down and needs to smoke another joint

wtf happened?

OleReynard

times sure have changed

back in the 60’s we got a bag of weed full of stems and seeds for $10 bucks a lid

pass a joint around with 3 other people and everyone is high as fvck for 3-4 hours

today one buys a nice ounce of top shelf flowers for $2-300 dollars with zero stems and no seeds , very pretty to look at , smokes a

wtf happened?
Bottle necking and people breeding who shouldn't of been

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
times sure have changed

wtf happened?
We got old!

Magu🌈

times sure have changed

wtf happened?
Too much hybridization instead of imported landraces. ☹️

Latest posts

Latest posts