What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gogin_Diddle

Still doing it the Old G way. Here is a 2 plant grow on a 4x4 Botanicare table, under a cheapo 600 watt single ended HPS. In my older age I just go Lucas Formula. This is 2 phenos from the same genotype. I couldn't really tell the difference between the 2, except for terp profiles, and finishing time. 1 went mid 60's, while the other was a bit over 10 weeks. Incredible stretch, and they had already filled in nicely by day 40. Here are a few shots at the 40 day point. I used a better camera a few days later. I'll post some highlights in a bit. I'm sorry to all those people spending all that $, and still pulling more power from the wall.
IMG_0255.jpg
20240612_065417.jpg
20240614_135801.jpg

Magu🌈

Well I was a really bad alcoholic in college, 13 years sober now. My drink of choice was Jose Cuervo. I'm 43. Birthday is in July. No chronic injuries or pains. I'm 260 pounds. I'm big. Should be 220. Need to lose 40 pounds of like cellulite around my belly. I was like 400 pounds, I was taking haldol injections and not leaving and eating a whole lot. Mom said I had schizophrenia. Things are going good now. Mom is almost 69. I'm on ssdi. It's tough. I get like $1400 a month with the EBT. My apartment is $350 all utilities included. My main expense is kief, or ice hash, which I tend to spend about $30 a day on. I have 3 small fem auto wwXtrainwreck. They're tiny. I have tomatoes and peppers but the peppers aren't really growing. Sunflowers were started from seed. I'll take a photo next time I get a chance. View attachment 19019419 View attachment 19019420
Hey man. You are doing better than I am. 😁 Im not an old guy either. I tried to tell that to these old farts 3 weeks ago but they wouldnt believe me. Even told me I was in denile. So im just hanging out like you. I like @Gypsy Nirvana s stories. He is a very interesting fellow. 🌈

oldfogey8

Veterans Fucked by Washington
Sadly it sounds like things are ramping up in Washington. There is a bill in congress that aims to automatically sign our young people up for selective service. Seems to me we could have used the $200 billion we sent to the Ukrainian laundromat over the last couple of years to help the Vets Fucked by Washington as well as many other govt failure programs. Is that too political? I am blaming the whole Blob not a particular party…

oldmaninbc

He is famous where he lives ☝️
His weed is so famous ,John Denver wrote a song about it 😊
Pute's acclaim is know far and wide, his achievements know world over. We should all remember this as we bare witness to his greatness.

Do you think that was too much.

Maybe I should have just said he's good guy and should be appreciated for the old fart that he is.
There that's better.

Jokerman please don't tell Pute I said that

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Pute's acclaim is know far and wide, his achievements know world over. We should all remember this as we bare witness to his greatness.

Maybe I should have just said he's good guy and should be appreciated for the old fart that he is.
There that's better.

mebbe you guys should get a room...sounds like it's getting pretty serious...:unsure:

jokerman

Premium user

There that's better.

the walls have ears !