What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
may i recommend this book?…it really should be made into a movie.

View attachment 19016348
Well, God bless you guys!! Nothing makes an author happier than someone volunteering a positive opinion.
Are there any movie producers in the crowd? I'm cheap.

A coincidence here: My novel, The Cadet -- The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century was gonna be made into a two-part TV miniseries. They were talking Ioan Griffudd for the title character... Hello Plandemic. :cry:

Unca Walt

420club
I joined ICM today and when @bigsur51 heard I was pushing 60, he invited me to "stop by the Old Farts Thread , we have a few navy folks there , one was a Commander of a nuclear submarine …"

"we have several 70 and a few 80’s in the Coffee Shop Old Farts Thread…"

Then again, the Coffee Shop is probably a different stop, isn't it?

Anyway, please tell the Captain that Petty Officer Sweetman is reporting for duty, and to all other vets, a special hello.

These days I love any crowd in which I'm on the younger side, and that seems to be happening less and less in life.

I look forward to growing and smoking and shooting the bull will you all.
Welcome aboard, Grasshopper. Wait'll you meet Subbie. Unbelievably, she volunteered to get on a boat that is guaranteed to sink one more time than it comes up.

And some Navy squid kept leaving the fargin back door open...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another double gorgeous day in PNW Paradise starting at 46F and predicted to reach 74F.

I picked up the parts and have some minor electrical repairs at one of the rentals today. Two basement light fixtures and one GFC plug need replacing.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I joined ICM today and when @bigsur51 heard I was pushing 60, he invited me to "stop by the Old Farts Thread , we have a few navy folks there , one was a Commander of a nuclear submarine …"

Anyway, please tell the Captain that Petty Officer Sweetman is reporting for duty, and to all other vets, a special hello.

These days I love any crowd in which I'm on the younger side, and that seems to be happening less and less in life.

welcome aboard soldier!…

have a big cup of free coffee!.…on the house!..

everyone gets free coffee!…

IMG_9021.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
And a very good morning from London - England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - it's 5.25 am - not completely overcast - can see a bit of blue - peeping thru - but a bit chilly on the balcony - so I'm wearing a light house coat 😀 - anyways -

My daughter will be 16 years old today - Jeez - 16 years already - and she's slap bang in the middle of 11 G.C.S.E exams at school - and doing OK 👍 - so far - she's a smart one - and doesn't seem to have a problem learning academic things - and we hope that she goes far - bless her - her Mum baked a chocolate cake - and we will have a Happy Birthday singing event later today -

I'd left school by her age - and was already on one of my many journeys thru life - away from home - due to things not being good at home for me - clashes with my elder brother had got out of hand - and I was the one who had to leave - but none of that's gonna happen with my daughter - she's happy to be at home 🏡
Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter 🥰

imiubu

Hello and welcome to ICM and to our little corner here, where the oldsters hang out :)

Latest posts

Latest posts