What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hotter than a firecracker here. Just got my hair cut and I'm looking good.

giphy.gif

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
went to the courthouse today, they don't care and it's obvious...no help at all...got home and went up in the attic, 120 up there...my a/c duct for my tent fell off, seemed a bit warm in the tent...in the morning when it cools down I am heading back up with gorilla tape...
got a call from an old friend, Roadking which many here know of...we've kept in touch after all these years...gonna send him a garden in an envelope...add dirt, water, and love and good things happen...

Unca Walt

420club
went to the courthouse today, they don't care and it's obvious...no help at all...got home and went up in the attic, 120 up there...my a/c duct for my tent fell off, seemed a bit warm in the tent...in the morning when it cools down I am heading back up with gorilla tape...
got a call from an old friend, Roadking which many here know of...we've kept in touch after all these years...gonna send him a garden in an envelope...add dirt, water, and love and good things happen...
Boo -- Hire a team of seven savage jewish lawyers [/Archie Bunker]

Or maybe just one. Let someone else hassle and frazzle for you. You don't need this crap.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Boo -- Hire a team of seven savage jewish lawyers [/Archie Bunker]

Or maybe just one. Let someone else hassle and frazzle for you. You don't need this crap.
My general funds account has gotten very skinny in the last year. I’ve invested in quite a bit of gold, which I didn’t expect to do so I’m going to be the Jewish lawyer on this one. I will probably make more than half a dozen trips to the courthouse to put this thing to bed, but after the way I was talk to I’ll go there every day for the rest of my life just to get a pound of flesh…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Invite him here

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew someone who spent $3,000.00 on lawyer to get a tenant evicted before he sold the place. When he sold the place he still didn't have the tenant evicted.
Yeah, landlords are considered pariah here and new laws are enacted to take all control of our businesses away from us.

IE: I can't rent to the best applicant, I have to rent to the first to apply, even if they are Section 8, been evicted for cause from their previous address, or are a convicted child molester.

I am responsible for relocation costs if I evict a tenant or if I raise the rent over 10% and decide to move instead of paying it.

If they stop paying the rent, it takes an act of congress to evict them and then it is a lengthy process.

Stupider that that, if I have an empty rental and someone moves in and squats, I can't just remove them or have them removed. I have to go through as lengthy process to evict them, with no recourse on the damages they may do while squatting.

Our local DA is releasing property criminals and dismissing the charges because there aren't enough public defenders available to handle them all and we can't violate their constitutional rights.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I believe he's posting at GP's site...don't know if this place is a bit too conservative for him...I've got a few friends that are on opposite ends of the spectrum regarding politics and discussing such is verbotten...friends and politics don't mix well...

I've heard nightmares about residential rentals and thought commercial would be the way to go...there's downsides to all of it nowadays because our leaders both federal and local are pussies...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe he's posting at GP's site...don't know if this place is a bit too conservative for him...I've got a few friends that are on opposite ends of the spectrum regarding politics and discussing such is verbotten...friends and politics don't mix well...

I've heard nightmares about residential rentals and thought commercial would be the way to go...there's downsides to all of it nowadays because our leaders both federal and local are pussies...
A shortage of dwellings here and lots of commercial real-estate standing empty in this economy.

Latest posts

Latest posts