What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Off to the hardware store. Don't remember what I am going for.....I will just walk up and down the isles until it comes to me.

200.webp

jokerman

Premium user
good morning

looks and sounds like everyone is in fine form

but knowing this crowd , we can expect just about anything at any given time…..

I am in a foreign country over here , the exact opposite of my homeland , it will take some adjusting on my part to get used to it , I will be here until the weekend..

Off to the Salt Mines!..
they have salt mines in Kansas?

jokerman

Premium user
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, “Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news.” The art collector replied, “I’ve had an awful day; let’s hear the good news first.” The attorney said, “Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right.” Saul replied enthusiastically, “Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You’ve just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?” The attorney replied, “The pictures are of you with your secretary.”

Magu🌈

Ahhh, okay.

I've had one of these since the 80's.

View attachment 19013955

I call it my "happy home maker" :tongue:
Best thing is... no batteries to fail at
the most in opportune moment haha.

Has interchangeable heads too.
Only maintenance required of me was
to eventually replace the 1940's old cord
and well... sanitizing after use.

An independent woman of the world
is able to take care of herself :D

Cool thing... it was gifted to me from a friend in '82
who found it in the attic of their old house haha.
Talk about longevity!
Ha ha ha. 😁 @imiubu you are an amazing female. You are smart, very nice to everyone, always happy and it seems you are also a highly evolved soul. I am very glad that I have found a new friend in you. 😁 I hope your “happy home maker” lasts another 40 years. 🌈

oldmaninbc

Alright 1 load of laundry done clean summer sheets on my freshly made bed, dishes done and one load in the dryer.
I like my new mattress, my last one was getting a divot, not good for a person with spine issues. I bought a foam mattress this time, it contours nice to my body and does not get as hot as a regular mattress.

My postal lady liked it too, it came in a box that had wheels on it.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
No walk today....to hot. Will spend my time working in the veggie and flower gardens.....currently sitting downstairs with nothing to do.
88 now and getting hotter!
😭
you must have one he-ll of a lawn mower. Beautiful. You are lucky to own something like that. With all that shade you can be comfortable in the summer.
No he cannot it is florida in summer.
😏
If it were me I would have two😊
You have four already.
😁

Latest posts

Latest posts