What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

I got underneath my desk and all the connections are there and there’s about 20 years worth of dust down there as well. My computer makes all the sound I want on anything but I see mag. I noticed up on the taskbar where I have windows open. It says IlCMag and underneath is the word muted. if I can resolve that, I’m good to go
Sounds like the browser may be muted. Maybe this?
1717465969085.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Been a little bit busy this morn'in burying my 4 fibre cups with Malawi x NL auto/fem seedlings 🌱 in them into the pots that will be their home 🏡 till September - on the balcony - then spreading a ring of dehydrated garlic powder around them with crushed egg shells - to ward off the slugs - since I found that last year the ever growing slugdom empire had made its way up here - and was munching on my plants at night 🌙 - this should deter the slimy bastids from snacking on these baby seedlings this year - and lead to better growth -

I'm using a basic and cheap multi purpose compost this year purchased from The Pound Store for £3.50 for 40 liters - and the seeds were gifted to me by my friend dubi of Ace Seeds 😀 👍
2024-06-0410.34.288675129054332054408.jpg

2024-06-0410.35.311306829482629459816.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters of the elderly poot!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rain here starting at 51F and predicted to reach 66F.

Dropping our Jeep off at the dealership to have a couple of recalls taken care of and an appointment for bids to repair the second break in the kitchen drain line, under the walkway.

I designed a new walkway on Auto Cad, using a mix of bricks and textured concrete, which I will be calling for bids on this afternoon.

Unca Walt

420club
Been a little bit busy this morn'in burying my 4 fibre cups with Malawi x NL auto/fem seedlings 🌱 in them into the pots that will be their home 🏡 till September - on the balcony - then spreading a ring of dehydrated garlic powder around them with crushed egg shells - to ward off the slugs - since I found that last year the ever growing slugdom empire had made its way up here - and was munching on my plants at night 🌙 - this should deter the slimy bastids from snacking on these baby seedlings this year - and lead to better growth -

I'm using a basic and cheap multi purpose compost this year purchased from The Pound Store for £3.50 for 40 liters - and the seeds were gifted to me by my friend dubi of Ace Seeds 😀 👍
View attachment 19012851
View attachment 19012852
Outstanding way to stop slugs. While I am pretty sure you guys do not have jungle night-creatures that favor eating the roots... like I have... at least you do not also have bunny rabbits and wild duckies that love the stems and leaves.

(Wire cage, etc. tried. X'd) <-- Late edit add, since I am as high as Big Ben's Balls Bells: [/Roman Maroni]

The nightlife around here can be interesting. I put a ribbed, open-air box over what I was protecting. I put an entire solid concrete block on top of the impenetrable box.

Morning: scattered.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts