What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just finished mowing my backyard and I think I’ve got a pound of dust in my eyes. I noticed early that you guys were checking blood pressures, mines always high and today it was 157/80. I know I’m supposed to have a lower systolic reading and my doctor says to get it down. I have no idea what I can do to do that… diet is spot on. I exercise and I eat only fresh food. It’s a bitch to get old.

jokerman

Premium user
He was beautiful 🥰
He was a Mommas boy too!
His Mother would clean his ears while he sat and he looked like a little boy from the attention.
We were blessed with him ❤️☝️
Dry seive s less steps some just drag it out.
I use a screen, cookie sheet and a credit card is it.
Now go back and look at how some of these other practices just have too much.
Much like a puppy with 2 peters
I feel like that puppy sometimes concerning peeing.

SubGirl

420club
thanks Amigo…

lots of lawyers involved , lots of legal and medical legalese , lots of tears , wouldn’t wish my situation on anyone….

it is very difficult to try and make this a better situation but I am pressing on…don’t want any herbs or medicine so I can get a good idea of where I am in body , soul , and spirit…

got a curveball of life thrown at me and I was not expecting this , I feel really helpless today but I will keep pressing forward…
I’m so sorry big about the curveball life threw you. Know that we are all wishing you the positive thoughts and energy to make things easier for you. We are here if you need us 🥰

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just got done turning the dirt in the one of the flower beds.....temp has dropped 5 degrees and wind has come up and now stating to rain. Thinking I will move the party back to the basement and find something to do down there.

Big, if you are out there and need to talk we will listen.

PadawanWarrior

Nice… I don’t see Mr Sub doing that today 🤣🤣🤣
When I hear Mr Sub this is what pops in my mind. :ROFLMAO:

41Vyf7NmDRL.jpg

oldmaninbc

I just finished the usual Saturday clean up, I can't have a bath yet because of the surgery, so I need to shower. My lung disorders makes taking a shower uncomfortable because of heat and humidity. Soon things will be back to the routine, sooner than later would be better. At the same time it reminds me I use to like showers.

SubGirl

420club
I got the impression that they are both supportive of each other's dreams vis a vis submissive.

She's made it clear he's her man and he ostensibly feels lucky and wants to keep it that way.
That’s just a sweet thing to say GW. He’s a good man but I must say I was wondering if Maryjane’s collar would fit his neck as I was reading this sweetness 😁🥰💕

Unca Walt

420club
I just finished mowing my backyard and I think I’ve got a pound of dust in my eyes. I noticed early that you guys were checking blood pressures, mines always high and today it was 157/80. I know I’m supposed to have a lower systolic reading and my doctor says to get it down. I have no idea what I can do to do that… diet is spot on. I exercise and I eat only fresh food. It’s a bitch to get old.
@Boo -- There's an easy-peasy fix for that, I betcha. I had the same BP problem up to about two years ago

I take 6.75mg pill once a day: Carvedilol. Mention it to your doctor. My recorded BP numbers are right in the green.

Latest posts

Latest posts