What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Sigh, what a sad day.

My youngest brother is in town. He took an uber over to visit for awhile and meet the pup.
He proceeded to get shit faced (alcohol) and nearly fell down the front porch stairs
when his uber arrived. I wanted to cry. He is such a good guy and he needs booze
to feel 'like himself' any more.

Both my younger brothers are 'working' alcoholics :( Usually limited to nights and
weekends. I suppose since he's on vacation, this is the weekend?
Saddens me that he isn't even able to visit w/ his ole sis w/ out a buzz on.
I sent him back to the hotel w/ a clean spoon pipe, screens, Lemon Thai Kush
and GG4. Hopefully, he will drink less if he has some herb.

He is my favorite person in the entire world and it just causes me sadness
to see him live his life this way. He isn't really living, he is just existing.

SubGirl

420club
I'm experimenting today with some gummies with 75mg CBD and 75mg CBG for arthritic pain relief. Has anyone else experimented with CBG?
Do You have a trusted source for the CBD/CBG? I’ve read some about the benefits in pain relief and there is so much to choose from out there. Do the reputable companies that sell it do third party testing? Always wondered too if those that tried it and it didn’t work for them, were they taking the real stuff or maybe the gypsy version.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do You have a trusted source for the CBD/CBG? I’ve read some about the benefits in pain relief and there is so much to choose from out there. Do the reputable companies that sell it do third party testing? Always wondered too if those that tried it and it didn’t work for them, were they taking the real stuff or maybe the gypsy version.
I trust them enough to try them. They were donated to me by Future Compounds for testing and the packaging shows that they were tested for content and all the evil spirits.

They also sent me some CBG Isolate for experimentation. I'm planning to make a topical out of it.

oldmaninbc

Most of our early posters everyday are from the west coast. You must sleep in 🤣
Up at 7:30am to 8:00am most of the time, which for me is sleeping in, most of my life up at the crack of dawn. that has changed in the last couple of years. Go to bed at 10:00 pm, watch TV for awhile, asleep by 11:00pm to 11:30pm. Because of chronic health issues I sleep terribly. Easy to go to sleep but staying asleep is a whole other story.

Time difference between western canada and eastern canada is 4hr 30min

What about yourself?

imiubu

That will accomplish a lot.......addiction! Just what Cali needs.....more walking dead. Genius...

About 9:15 a.m. I was at the tobacco store, heading out the door to have a smoke/ chat
w/ the manager, John. He says, WTF is going on w/ that guy and points across the street.
I said well... that's what's called the "zombie shuffle".

This is a 4 lane w/ a turn lane and cars are zipping along.
I was concerned this fella would stumble out into traffic and some unsuspecting person's
day would drastically change and would be scarred for life by hitting/ killing him.

Luckily the cars did see him and were changing lanes. About a minute passed and
this guy manages to get up the drive to the side walk all bent over.
He wavered there for a few then plopped down on his ass with his legs straight out
in front of him and his chin on his chest.
We watched as we smoked. When I left, he had not moved.
So freaking tragic.

Not trying to be a bummer today folks.
It started out as an awesome day and then the winds of circumstance
drastically changed direction.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reminds me of when I was in the Army. I would start some kind of a rumor every day. Surprise inspection, going on a 20 mile march.....exc......idiots would always fall for it.
Your mind games in the military reminded me of a fun trick we pulled on a fellow Grunt that just got out and was still full of himself.

My friend walked up to him and asked him if he had change for $0.50 and after they had exchanged coins, I suddenly asked to see one of the nickels that he got in change, and after inspection offered him $20 for it, which he accepted, and we started walking away.

After much resistance and groaning, we gave him the nickel back, leaving him to find someone that would give him more than a nickel for it.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of our early posters everyday are from the west coast. You must sleep in 🤣
Here's one that is thought provoking. I get up about 02:00 to 03:00 every morning and go to bed around 20:00 (8:00pm). I do so naturally with no outside alarms or influences.

When I met Grayfox's stepdaughter, I discovered that we not only had the same birthday, but she also got up at 02:00 to 03:00 every morning and went to bed around 20:00 (8:00pm). She does so naturally with no outside alarms or influences.

Ostensibly no connection and all circumstance, but still interesting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

oldmaninbc

Here's one that is thought provoking. I get up about 02:00 to 03:00 every morning and go to bed around 20:00 (8:00pm). I do so naturally with no outside alarms or influences.

When I met Grayfox's stepdaughter, I discovered that we not only had the same birthday, but she also got up at 02:00 to 03:00 every morning and went to bed around 20:00 (8:00pm). She does so naturally with no outside alarms or influences.

Ostensibly no connection and all circumstance, but still interesting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
For me, there is a tranquility effect going on early morning, watching the rising sun, even better, feeling the warmth of an early morning sun on your face. The quietness.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Sigh, what a sad day.

My youngest brother is in town. He took an uber over to visit for awhile and meet the pup.
He proceeded to get shit faced (alcohol) and nearly fell down the front porch stairs
when his uber arrived. I wanted to cry. He is such a good guy and he needs booze
to feel 'like himself' any more.

Both my younger brothers are 'working' alcoholics :( Usually limited to nights and
weekends. I suppose since he's on vacation, this is the weekend?
Saddens me that he isn't even able to visit w/ his ole sis w/ out a buzz on.
I sent him back to the hotel w/ a clean spoon pipe, screens, Lemon Thai Kush
and GG4. Hopefully, he will drink less if he has some herb.

He is my favorite person in the entire world and it just causes me sadness
to see him live his life this way. He isn't really living, he is just existing.
this makes me sad
its hard to watch someone you love ruin themselves like that, but what can you do?
i am familiar with high functioning alcoholics
/im drunk right now!
just pray for him or wish him well, the rest is up to him
:huggg:
Doesn’t California have free medical for all? Even undocumented? I know they have free weed for years there donated by growers for folks that can’t afford it. I know some Vets that are in free weed programs.
this chick gets it! ^^
cali has free weed for all, plus all the fruit you can eat! it grows on trees
That will accomplish a lot.......addiction! Just what Cali needs.....more walking dead. Genius...
just poking at you brother
/i was going to say the fent but that shit needs to be stopped!
just for you

start any good rumors lately?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
A friend brought by another stray pig for me last night. It’s a female that is tame and will let you touch it and feed it, but I discovered something about pigs today that I was not aware of. I was hand feeding one of the little piggies and I was careless with my thumb and this little piggy almost bit the end of it off.nothing that a handful of Band-Aids won’t resolve but now I know to keep my hands closer to me to them …

Unca Walt

420club
Prima facie evidence at hand suggests that was a challenge as well........................

Maybe an application for a voice recognition program................
My head doesn't work thataway. I have to see the print to "see" what the next sentence is gonna be.

Duzzat make any sense to you?

My beloved FIL went blind. So got a gizmo and recorded "Faerie Diamonds" on CD's for him. Took 11 disks. So I can go from what I wrote to speech, but not t'other way...