What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another double gorgeous day in Paradise starting at 48F and predicted to reach 76F.

I dug out all my sprinkler heads to start this season and discovered that several are passing water by the popup, so I ordered a dozen new ones. Some more digging in my future soon.

The XL Submarine pipe that I ordered arrived, and I finished assembling my dab pipe and Volcano bag bubbler. Both are working great. Cooling and moisturizing the vapors has significantly reduced lung irritation and coughing.

Unca Walt

420club
Oh dear. Sumbody stepped in the realm of Unca's Immutable Law:

Who Points Out Literary Errors
Will Make One Doing So

Witness:
that is too , not to
At minimum, a triple error combination.

(A snickery aside) Do you guys have any concept of how I haveta just read what folks are saying and not how they massacree my beloved formal English?

It's my alexiteric.

Magu🌈

Oh dear. Sumbody stepped in the realm of Unca's Immutable Law:

Who Points Out Literary Errors
Will Make One Doing So

Witness:

At minimum, a triple error combination.

(A snickery aside) Do you guys have any concept of how I haveta just read what folks are saying and not how they massacree my beloved formal English?

It's my alexiteric.
Just for future reference. I can spell but I cant type to save my ass. 😂 🤣

imiubu

My cat minding job has started - since Spanky's owners have flown off to Portugal - for a month - so I get some exercise walking over here twice a day - to feed and pet this old cat - and he gets some petting and playtime - Spanky turned 15 years old recently - and is in good shape for his age - he's got no medical problems (wish that I could say the same ) -.
View attachment 19002381

Yesterday was the final trek over to care for my neighbors kitty.
Was a 5 wk. stint this time. I don't have cats but I do adore them.
Kinda like my neighbor too and is why I volunteer to kitty sit and water plants :)

imiubu

“Everything in moderation.”

The best honey is honey from your local area because it contains necter and pollen from your enviroment. It boosts your immune system and puts you in tune with YOUR world. 🌈

I've heard this phrase many times over throughout my life.
One day, I sat and pondered upon it's validity as sound advise.

My theory is:
NO, it is not.
Don't think I'll try heroin, even in moderation (if that is even possible).
Or sex with strangers (w/ out protection).
Well... maybe... okay (with protection)... in moderation ;)
Won't be playing in traffic and certainly am not going to try to
roller skate in a buffalo herd :D :D :D
ETC.

So, perhaps... 'most' things in moderation and
others are best abstained from. Just use common sense.
At least... that is my current position on the matter :)

SubGirl

420club
I am hearing about you all talking about this with the keenest of interest. I have had to wear glasses since I was young, with one weak eye and one strong one. My eyes get by with driving without them (barely). Last time I want to get checked they told me that I was not a candidate for any type of corrective surgery due to age related irregularity in the shape of the eyeball. I wonder if this is till the case? I truly struggle with ever increasing prescription strength.
You may want to get a second opinion. I’ve always used those eye glass store docs until I moved to Virginia and got a “real” eye doc that didn’t also sell eyewear who had very different opinions than the store docs. Not saying the store docs are not real of course but just saying a second opinion may be worth it if you are having trouble seeing in certain applications.

imiubu

Yes, they did the patch thing starting age 10 or so. That did not last long. Way too overly self conscious in school. My last visit to the eye doctor was a while ago. This reminds me I have free checkups every two years. I need to go. If/when I do I will ask the name of the condition that I have. I'd guess it has not changed. Maybe there's a fix now?!?

I have known 2 individuals with the 'lazy eye' who had corrective surgery.
Both did very well afterwards.

imiubu

Okay now, all caught up.

Time to say good mornin' to all the fine folks here :)
Hope everyone has a lovely day, or at least enjoyable.

Looks like another damp cold day forcing me to indoor chores again, sigh.

Man o man... I gotta stop getting up at 4 a.m. :)

SubGirl

420club
Man! That was a lot of reading to catch up.
I have to say that you are all a group of very interesting people. You have seen a lot. Done a lot and learned a lot. Also, it appears that most of you are set-up well for old age retirement and that is great. 😁
It seems that I am the “odd duck” here. I spent my life getting drunk, growing pot and having a good time. I am poor, grew up poor and will die poor. But I like it that way. I have very little stress and no one is trying to steal my stuff. Ha ha ha. 🤣
I dont know anything about “social media”. I didnt know there even were rules. I assumed if I became obnoxious, everyone would ignore me. 😁 I live in a very isolated area. We only gained access to the internet about 3 years ago. Im a little behind the times. 😂 🤣
Old or young, rich or poor, everyone has their own story and is welcome here. ✌️🥰

Magu🌈

I've heard this phrase many times over throughout my life.
One day, I sat and pondered upon it's validity as sound advise.

My theory is:
NO, it is not.
Don't think I'll try heroin, even in moderation (if that is even possible).
Or sex with strangers (w/ out protection).
Well... maybe... okay (with protection)... in moderation ;)
Won't be playing in traffic and certainly am not going to try to
roller skate in a buffalo herd :D :D :D
ETC.

So, perhaps... 'most' things in moderation and
others are best abstained from. Just use common sense.
At least... that is my current position on the matter :)
I understand your point of veiw completely. Perhaps life was more simple in ancient Greece. 😉

Latest posts

Latest posts