What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
There useta be a big family that lived with us. Lemme scrounge...

Here they are as teenagers... I have pics of them as babies, too.
View attachment 19000129

Here's their favorite sit-and-chat spot:
View attachment 19000131
In that pic above, mama is the green-necked one on the left. One of the four boys has gone off to see the world.

And here is the Family Breakup: The Mississippi Riverboat Gambler in the snow white outfit showed up, gazed upon Mama... and she left her sons forever. Caught on camera:
View attachment 19000133
Over time, a young, sexy-green peahen appeared in my driveway, and one of the three brothers ran off with her. That left the two bachelor brothers.

They are easily identifiable because the alpha peacock (Fancy Pants) now has a busted foot and limps. But still is the boss.
oh wow man! great pictures
it sounds like there must be a pretty established population in your area
i wonder where they came from originally?
ive never seen a white peacock before, when it unfurls its tail does it have markings on it?
it seems like youve gotten to share a lot of their lifes moments man! thanks for sharing the stories
/all the thumbs up

SubGirl

420club
oh wow man! great pictures
it sounds like there must be a pretty established population in your area
i wonder where they came from originally?
ive never seen a white peacock before, when it unfurls its tail does it have markings on it?
it seems like youve gotten to share a lot of their lifes moments man! thanks for sharing the stories
/all the thumbs up
The bride could do a scream at her wedding and cause a beautiful reaction and an incredible answer.
IMG_2710.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
Good morning

everyone loves puppies , what a way to start the day!..

View attachment 19000141

Emerson some nice puppies😊
The dogs are cute too.

I actually got some sleep last night. 9 until 1am. Up for a whizz and more aspirin and a hash capsule and back to bed. Woke up at 6 drenched in sweat, the bed completely soaked and screaming in agony.

2 aspirin let me shower but as I was dressing a wave of pain left me gasping for breath with tears streaming down my face unable to call the wife for help. I couldn't even stomp my feet. Staggered out clutching the last lidocaine patch and one of the Oxy's and it's at an almost tolerable pain level now. Good news is the fever I've had since the procedure was done has broken. 97.6 this AM.

Doc's office called to let me know assimilation part 2 will be June 5th. Check in on the 4th at 9am. Ohhh goody.

Latest posts

Latest posts