What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You don't get a choice in hospital not to talk about stools - every day since I've been here - the nurse has been trying to ply me with laxatives - and always asked ' Did you have a bowel movement today yet Mr Nirvana?'

- after all life is fertiliser - and what hopefully comes out of the bottom end of us - is fertiliser -

- the big problem is when you don't produce - then get that awful blocked 'Bag O'Spanner's' constipated feeling in your guts - and you start to realize that hour by hour - day by day - week by week - you are more and more - 'Full of Shite' - as you grow and grow - like some alien 👽 about to give birth to a shite-monster - pregnant with fecal detritus - about to blow-up - 'Ahhh - thar she blows!' - scattering a distended stomach full of a scatologists dream scene - all over the neighbourhood -

So it is kinda important - to be regular - and not have to face the slings and arrows of outrageous constipation -

SubGirl

420club
You don't get a choice in hospital not to talk about stools - every day since I've been here - the nurse has been trying to ply me with laxatives - and always asked ' Did you have a bowel movement today yet Mr Nirvana?'

- after all life is fertiliser - and what hopefully comes out of the bottom end of us - is fertiliser -

- the big problem is when you don't produce - then get that awful blocked 'Bag O'Spanner's' constipated feeling in your guts - and you start to realize that hour by hour - day by day - week by week - you are more and more - 'Full of Shite' - as you grow and grow - like some alien 👽 about to give birth to a shite-monster - pregnant with fecal detritus - about to blow-up - 'Ahhh - thar she blows!' - scattering a distended stomach full of a scatologists dream scene - all over the neighbourhood -

So it is kinda important - to be regular - and not have to face the slings and arrows of outrageous constipation -
Shite-monster 🤣
IMG_2709.gif

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Why are the old farts obsessed with poop?
I wouldn't say we're obcessed with poop but more accurately with pooping since many of us are on pain meds and aren't as active as we should be. Akso some of us are likely either not saying hydrated enough and/or take other medication that dehydrates us, all of which makes for constipation. I suppose then if you look at it in a different way it could be said that we're obcessed with poop because we are full of it. :biggrin: :poop:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I wouldn't say we're obcessed with poop but more accurately with pooping since many of us are on pain meds and aren't as active as we should be. Akso some of us are likely either not saying hydrated enough and/or take other medication that dehydrates us, all of which makes for constipation. I suppose then if you look at it in a different way it could be said that we're obcessed with poop because we are full of it. :biggrin: :poop:
Life is Poo 💩 - and Poo is life -

Magu🌈

C'mon now everybody - let's follow this luvverly lady - in some morning YOGA!

Finally! Some “responsible journalism.” 🤣 You must be feeling better Gypsy. 😂 Yesterday I saw a Nova tv show called “ The Secrets of Scat”. It was about the fecal cycle and how all of life is connected through scat. I thought it was GREAT ! And you will notice I wrote all that and did not once say the word “shit”. 😁 Wait!! What?? Damn it! 🤬

Unca Walt

420club
oh wow man! that is a beautiful bird, i had no idea they lived that long
we have wild flocks of peacocks here in san diego, they live in the east county mostly (inland san diego) and they call them a muster of peacocks
i hear the make good watch animals because when startled the make this weird call
you dont look that bad for an old fart brother!
There useta be a big family that lived with us. Lemme scrounge...

Here they are as teenagers... I have pics of them as babies, too.
1715333161424.jpeg

Here's their favorite sit-and-chat spot:
1715333288006.jpeg
In that pic above, mama is the green-necked one on the left. One of the four boys has gone off to see the world.

And here is the Family Breakup: The Mississippi Riverboat Gambler in the snow white outfit showed up, gazed upon Mama... and she left her sons forever. Caught on camera:
1715333633057.jpeg

Over time, a young, sexy-green peahen appeared in my driveway, and one of the three brothers ran off with her. That left the two bachelor brothers.

They are easily identifiable because the alpha peacock (Fancy Pants) now has a busted foot and limps. But still is the boss.

Unca Walt

420club
Yup - it should be all on the up and up now - after finally getting the heart ❤️ full service and valve fix + pacemaker - that can be controlled remotely by a buncha dedicated cardiologists
I can see it now... a year passes... The cardioligists are having a pot party, and Cheech one of them gets a fun idea. He grabs his remote and plugs it into an Elvis recording.

Gypsy is walking down Picadilly and suddenly begins shuffle-dancing.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another double gorgeous day starting at 52F and predicted to reach 86F.

We swung by Portland Nursery yesterday and picked up some Morton's Hybrid tamaters, as well as Basil, Tarragon, Spearmint and Parsley for the herb garden. I'll be planting them this morning after gym.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I can see it now... a year passes... The cardioligists are having a pot party, and Cheech one of them gets a fun idea. He grabs his remote and plugs it into an Elvis recording.

Gypsy is walking down Picadilly and suddenly begins shuffle-dancing.
Already happened Walt - (shuffle dancing down Picadilly) - lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts