flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B3B4B087-CC60-47A6-B6CA-E652FB761C31.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Ya I'd have alot of burning to do, that's why I said all.
Fuckin back almost makes me want to tear up just planting a few small raised beds.
Could only weedeat for an hour and a half yesterday.
Well for extensive back problems there are other options all though far more invasive. For example a common condition that can strike multiple placs up and down the spine is called spinal stenosis. Which generally speaking is a narrowing of the path along the spine where the central nervous system runs. This can be caused by muerous conditions but the most common is arthritic growth and buldging/ruptured disks that due to the narrowing end up pressing on the nerve endings causing the pain one might feel with that condition. I don't know what they call the procedure to fix it but bascally they cut open the skin covering the spinal cord, the slice open the spine enough to expose the narrowed pathways. Then once those are exposed they basically just scrape out the arthritic growth and try to treat the bulging disks. This widens the path ways.. Oncethey've done all they can do they close the spine and sew up the skin. Then you heal up and if all went well a few weeks later your problem with pain is fixed at least until you get more arthritic growth or bulging disks. I've not had this procedure done and I think I'd have to be really bad off to trust a doctor to perform that surgery. My brother did have it done and it worked very well for him. For him the worst part is for the first several weeks while the incision and spine is healing you have to sleep on your stomach and he was the type who always slept on his back. Once he healed up though his pain was mostly gone and his mobility was greatly improved.

HempKat

Veteran
wished it worked for other regions
It does, the more activity, the greater the blood flow unless your arteries are blocked (then you get to go thru what Gypsy just went thru). Once your blood is flowing better, getting oxygen to the places that need it and causing things to swell when flexed oor ummm...stimulated, then all sorts of things start working better. :dance013:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I don't know what they call the procedure to fix it but bascally they cut open the skin covering the spinal cord, the slice open the spine enough to expose the narrowed pathways. Then once those are exposed they basically just scrape out the arthritic growth

Lumbar laminectomy. I have had 2. One in 2018 and my second in 2020. The 2nd turned into a day operation because the hospital was shutting down for Covid, so they sent me home with a spare bandage and a script for Oxys. My wife nursed me and I smoked a big chunk of ice water hash all week instead of taking the Oxys.

On topic: I didn't have any poop problems. :rasta:

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
I just got back from another one of my damn doctors offices for a follow up visit. This guy is trying to talk me into getting a colonoscopy and I told him there’s no way I’m drinking that crap. His reply is they have pills now that do the same job and you don’t have to drink anything.I still have no intentions of letting them stick that camera up my ass… I still have no intentions of letting them stick that camera up my ass. He told me I need to have one every five years… I told him he’s the one that’s full of shit and he just smiled. Told me to have a nice day…
The prep part definitely sucks and it destroys your gut micro biohm in the process but the procedure is not that bad, they put you under and you don't really remember much if anything but it is important to get done, Colon Rectal Cancer or CRC is one of the biggest killers of men over 50 yet it's the most treatable form of cancer with a nearly 100% success rate if they catch it early which is why they want to have you get one done every 5 years once you hit 45-50.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Lumbar laminectomy. I have had 2. One in 2018 and my second in 2020. The 2nd turned into a day operation because the hospital was shutting down for Covid, so they sent me home with a spare bandage and a script for Oxys. My wife nursed me and I smoked a big chunk of ice water hash all week instead of taking the Oxys.

On topic: I didn't have any poop problems. :rasta:
Yeah that sounds about right. (y)

SubGirl

420club
Going to see Neil Young and crazy horse this weekend. I’m helping the rolling factory and getting the Vape ready as we are in a no smoking room this time but I don’t think they would mind the smell of my delicious cap junky in the room coming from the Solo II

hopefully yall all ate extra prunes today sitting around talking shit 🤪

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Going to see Neil Young and crazy horse this weekend. I’m helping the rolling factory and getting the Vape ready as we are in a no smoking room this time but I don’t think they would mind the smell of my delicious cap junky in the room coming from the Solo II

hopefully yall all ate extra prunes today sitting around talking shit 🤪
tell Neil the southern man don't need him around anyhow...

we gotta stop talking about bum backs...I think I've got you all beat yet I refuse to let them cut on me...

Latest posts

Latest posts