What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
We live on a hill. That 99% of the storms go around. Seen naders all directions from this house but never closer than 2 miles. Wish we had a cellar as it would be fully stocked with food.
Off to hopefully sleep like a rock... My allergies are acting up. Making it hard to breath....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thats sounds great Gypsy. Your son is a very “worth while fellow.”.😁 keep smiling and you will be home playing “ slap and tickle” with your wife in no time. 😂
Yes - I am blessed to have a good family - that cares about me - it's ingrained into my wife - to care for the family - since she comes from a remote and impoverished province of The Philippines - and family is so much more important to them - than it seems to be for us in the modern western countries of today -

Thegreengrower64

I think that it could work both ways 🤔 - depending on the character of the individual - horse 🐎 or person -
Hoping you're well mate after your ordeal of the op..I see that you've been in hospital now longer than expected, hopefully your on the road to recovery. ( I think , and I'm only joking here ; it's gotta be all them wives that put the strain and stress on your heart) . All the very best.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hoping you're well mate after your ordeal of the op..I see that you've been in hospital now longer than expected, hopefully your on the road to recovery. ( I think , and I'm only joking here ; it's gotta be all them wives that put the strain and stress on your heart) . All the very best.
Yes - this whole heart ❤️ surgery ordeal - has gone on far longer than I ever envisaged - due to an electro-cardiology-cock-up - and I'm hoping that they can resolve it today since I am due for a corrective surgery - whereby they will retrieve a loose wire in my heart - and secure it in the place where it should have been 2 weeks ago - then I can restart my recovery of 8-12.weeks -

- and as for my past wives causing my heart problems - it could be a feasible concept - but I'd probably see it the other way around - since I'm not the easiest sorta husband to have methinks - lol

Last edited:

Magu🌈

Yes - this whole heart ❤️ surgery ordeal - has gone on far longer than I ever envisaged - due to an electro-cardiology-cock-up - and I'm hoping that they can resolve it today since I am due for a corrective surgery - whereby they will retrieve a loose wire in my heart - and secure it in the place where it should have been 2 weeks ago - then I can restart my recovery of 8-12.weeks
Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . Today is the big day! 😁 Soon you will be on your way to a comfortable homelife. I have a question for you because you have experience in this area. When a seed company releases a new strain of marijuana plant, How many seeds do they need to have on hand to start with? Im just curious because I have no idea how the buisness side of breeding works. 🌈

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . Today is the big day! 😁 Soon you will be on your way to a comfortable homelife. I have a question for you because you have experience in this area. When a seed company releases a new strain of marijuana plant, How many seeds do they need to have on hand to start with? Im just curious because I have no idea how the buisness side of breeding works. 🌈
Many seed breeders I have known can usually produce around 1500 - 15,000 seeds per square meter of grow space - depending on the size of a cannabis seed (and of course that can vary alot) - on average there is around 60,000 seeds to one kilo of cannabis seeds (approx) -

If you were to release a new hybrid or inbred line - F1 or F2 etc - or whatever pollen chuck polyhybrid you so desired - it would make sense to have more rather than less seeds of a particular variety on hand for marketing purposes - and initially to get some interest in the variety that you had just made - it is usually advantages to just give away a few hundred or so - on condition that the grower would grow and show how good/great your variety is - so that others might have the confidence to buy it - based on what the 'freebie' growers can show -

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is a good looking pig-dog!
View attachment 18998487
i guess im going bare faced from now on?!
maybe if i did something with my hair
View attachment 18998488

xoxo
What breed? We had quarter horses and a paint growing up that followed us around like dogs.
Horses are assholes.
🤔
We had one quarter horse mare that certainly was, and one that was schizoid, but our paint was an absolute sweetheart. Me and my little sisters rode her bareback as often as with a saddle.

She followed me around like a dog and rounded up the livestock and brought them in when it was milk time (and time for me to sneak her some dairy food containing oats and molasses.)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with early showers, starting at 41F and predicted to reach 59F. Looks like the rest of the week is gorgeous sunshine and lollypops.

I took over 500 pictures at our great granddaughters first birthday party and sorted them out yesterday. Too many to send to her mother and grandmother via e-mail, so looks like I need to pick up a couple thumb drives.

My daughter and SIL are amidst the flooding around Houston, but OK so far. Lots of water and no electricity some of the time.

Nothing on the calendar for me today, but Grayfox is headed to a dinner with Women Rise, a womans advocacy group that she belongs to.