What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Umm, just a short bitch comment here to get it off my chest.

We have some very nice bushes out front. It seems each year,
some one walking by lets their male dog piss on our bushes.
Anyone who has dogs knows this only invites other dogs to do the same.

This year it is particularly bad as there are 3 distinct spots that have
not only burned the bushes but have also burned the grass below.
WTF? We have had a LOT of rain also so... this is occurring very
frequently as to allow such burning to persist.

2 wks. ago as the Scooter girl and I were returning from our walk,
I saw the culprit. Owners live around the block and walk their dogs
2 x's daily, one male and one female. I was too far away to say
anything so, I figured next time I see the owners, I'd ask them to
not allow their dog to pee on our bushes.

I do not understand ppl who are so disrespectful. There is a much
larger area that is the City easement away from the front of ppl's
private area... next to porches etc. Let them relieve themselves
there for cripes sake.

I have noticed that this couple has their heads in their phones and
do not pay attention to where their animals are doing their business.
Sigh.

I just popped out on the porch to have a smoke and the wife is
walking with her head in her phone. Her male walks up to our
bushes so... I quietly and politely say:
"Please don't let your dog pee on our bushes".

I know she heard me yet never looked up from her phone
nor acknowledged me. Nope... just kept walking.
Dog did not have time to pee (?) or it was a disrupted stream.
WTH is wrong with the young ppl these days? smfh.

/rant

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Major Health Announcement FFS!
Life saver.jpg

Life saving even!

jokerman

Premium user

there for cripes sake.

Sigh.

/rant
they were taught by the lame

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@bigsur51 -- I gotta mention this: I asked Scooter about migraines when you mentioned it again. I described yours and the triggers you know about.

He says there are some people who will get migraines due to elevation.

You might want to plan with Swedie to get to the fargin lowlands. Scooter also says that recurrent migraines can lead to strokes.

ESPECIALLY to people over 50. <-- He tole me to stress that.

IMO, yer precious high plains are killin' ya.

please tell Scooter that he is welcome to stop by our place anytime , we have lots of room , we will take him arrowhead hunting

But yeah , elevation is not my trigger , its barometric changes , specifically low pressure systems

i don’t need an elevation change and here is why: I lived in Oklahoma for 14 years and the elevation was around 700’ feet…I had bad migraines there , some sent me to the ER…

I also lived at 10,000’ feet for two years but during those two years I never had a chronic or sever migraine , the kind that drive me to the ER for a few shots of heroin or whatever happy juice they have available

my migraines are hereditary , my mom had them and so did 4 of us kids out of 13

so no , these precious high plains are NOT killing me , old age is killing me..😂

having said that , and knowing that I have journaled my migraines for over 30 years , elevation is my main trigger…that and flashes of bright light , like accidentally looking at the sun , I have a 50-50 chance of having an attack…..once again , not elevation or lack of oxygen

and I have tried a lot of different medications and therapies to manage them , the last meds were injectable , I would shoot myself up with Imitrex…YUK!….bad schitt…it did give me some relief but the side effects were gonna kill me if it didn’t stop

that was about 13 years ago and since then I have not taken ANY kind of meds for migraines , in fact , I take ZERO meds for anything , none , zero , nada…

except for cannabis

my late older brother told me his migraines stopped 100% after he started using cannabis…..unfortunately mine did not stop 100% but they went from an average of 1-2 a month to 1-2 a year….BIG improvement and the docs have told me to keep doing whatever I do that works

so I load up on cannabis , caffeine , cubensis , and chocolate , the 4c’s of living a victorious life!…

I feel funny but I don’t know why , excuse me while I kiss the sky!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

there for cripes sake.

Sigh.

/rant
Commiseration! We live across the street from the park, so get lots of pet traffic with attendant brown spots in our lawn.

Consider getting your own dog and getting even!

Start the car.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
please tell Scooter that he is welcome to stop by our place anytime , we have lots of room , we will take him arrowhead hunting

But yeah , elevation is not my trigger , its barometric changes , specifically low pressure systems

i don’t need an elevation change and here is why: I lived in Oklahoma for 14 years and the elevation was around 700’ feet…I had bad migraines there , some sent me to the ER…

I also lived at 10,000’ feet for two years but during those two years I never had a chronic or sever migraine , the kind that drive me to the ER for a few shots of heroin or whatever happy juice they have available

my migraines are hereditary , my mom had them and so did 4 of us kids out of 13

so no , these precious high plains are NOT killing me , old age is killing me..😂

having said that , and knowing that I have journaled my migraines for over 30 years , elevation is my main trigger…that and flashes of bright light , like accidentally looking at the sun , I have a 50-50 chance of having an attack…..once again , not elevation or lack of oxygen

and I have tried a lot of different medications and therapies to manage them , the last meds were injectable , I would shoot myself up with Imitrex…YUK!….bad schitt…it did give me some relief but the side effects were gonna kill me if it didn’t stop

that was about 13 years ago and since then I have not taken ANY kind of meds for migraines , in fact , I take ZERO meds for anything , none , zero , nada…

except for cannabis

my late older brother told me his migraines stopped 100% after he started using cannabis…..unfortunately mine did not stop 100% but they went from an average of 1-2 a month to 1-2 a year….BIG improvement and the docs have told me to keep doing whatever I do that works

so I load up on cannabis , caffeine , cubensis , and chocolate , the 4c’s of living a victorious life!…

I feel funny but I don’t know why , excuse me while I kiss the sky!

My Buddy Spetzel's wife has migraines too.
She was even given botox for it.
And we are at sea level so to speak.
I think the atmospheric pressure is not as bad as my friends atmospheric pressure .

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@Gypsy Nirvana . You were born under a lucky star or something. It seems that you were a survivor from the very beginning. With all the cool things that you have done and seen in life, your book should be great ( if you ever sit down and write it. I aint gettin no younger, you know 🤬 ). Have fun with your family today and this time make sure they fix you right before you get in a hurry to go home. 🫣 🌈
I would have to agree with you there - my life story is full of what most people - and myself would deem as pure - unmitigated - luck - for I have had ridiculously fortunate outcomes thru many death defying situations and experiences - as I look back - and start to reminisce -

Since being started on heavy painkilling medication - around 3 weeks ago now - my writing abilities have been somewhat stifled - just trying to keep the saliva in my mouth on fentanyl was difficult enough - then they put me on oxycodone - and violated me with 2 enemas within one day - causing my rear end such trauma - that the will to write much faded to nothing much - making me concentrate on how to repair a bloody arse -

- once they changed me down to morphine sulphate - there was a little inspiration to write again - but I soon realized that the words needed would easily escape me - and my psyche would be left clutching at the air - trying to catch the words - that made the sentences - but try as I might - even my usual strong will was smashed by some sort of attention deficit disorder - induced by the morphine - leading to me chasing these sentance making words - in an absolutely futile pursuit - trying to round them up and assemble them in any sort of cognitive order -

And finally - the pharmacists dropped me down to codeine - which initially I had high hopes about being able to write well on - just over a week ago - but alas the effects of the codeine - were not so far flung from the morphine - and so I still felt like a handicapped cowboy - trying to round up enough words to paint the oftentimes intricate pictures of my past loves ❤️ and lives - (like a cat there have been a few) -

- which brings us to today - when the nurse asked me if I would like to take my codeine tablet - and I made the sign of the cross - with my 2 index fingers and said - ' Begone Codeine! - Begone!' - and refused to take any more of the creativity stifling medication 💊 - she got the message - and said - ' I'll just pop the one gram of paracetamol in your meds for today then?' - and I agreed 👍

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
My Buddy Spetzel's wife has migraines too.
She was even given botox for it.
And we are at sea level so to speak.
I think the atmospheric pressure is not as bad as my friends atmospheric pressure .

I have heard about the Botox but never tried it…

I think it would make my arse look to big

i have I missed any of SG’s wedding stories or Putes fishing expeditions?….cant wait to hear what happened

jokerman

Premium user
I have heard about the Botox but never tried it…

I think it would make my arse look to big

i have I missed any of SG’s wedding stories or Putes fishing expeditions?….cant wait to hear what happened
Funny ,my buddys wife fainted when She was given that shot.
She is a little slip of a girl.
He was there with the Dr when it happened.
He thought he killed her.
He didnt know he would have been next.

RPH

@Gypsy Nirvana . You were born under a lucky star or something. It seems that you were a survivor from the very beginning. With all the cool things that you have done and seen in life, your book should be great ( if you ever sit down and write it. I aint gettin no younger, you know 🤬 ). Have fun with your family today and this time make sure they fix you right before you get in a hurry to go home. 🫣 🌈
Mr Magu, (I assume mister) You have a way of covering all the bases and getting to the point...I heart felt agree with what you posted.
I feel the persona "Gypsy Nirvana" to be one of the KEY canna warriors in our time. And now seeing the real man behind the legend has remained a humble caring about others kind of guy, after all he's been through, is really encouraging/admirable!
Not kissing ass by this comment but Gypsy is a real life hero! Not like fake tv heros...or even sports heros.
Mr Nirvana I thank you for your sacrifices you have made and for your vision/lifes work! I am a direct recipient of it.
I have lots of freinds that burn but dont know any that grow...and then I stumbled on IC MAG and wa-la, I became the first in my circle of freinds to grow my own! What a sense of accomplishment!
My gratitude and honor are yours sir...sincerly THANK YOU!

Latest posts

Latest posts