What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I've lived in florida for 54 years now and have only been thru Waldo one time...that's all it takes...they WILL get your money if you drive thru their streets...
Small mountain towns in Colorado get most of the cities revenue from speed traps. DON'T SPEED coming into or out of town. Empire Colorado was on the way to my cabin and it was on the way to Winter Park Ski Area. Every time I drove through it a cop had somebody stopped.

Arlo home from his adventure. Plenty of doggie drugs keeping him sleeping. Sent me home with an E collar bigger than him. I hope I don’t need it. I have some doggy diapers from when MJ went in heat I could use that would be better than that collar. I’ve had male dogs neutered in the past with no collar Or diaper. I think it’s a city thing 🤪. Right now he’s so doped up he needs nothing except his mom in the room.
View attachment 18961786
Glad he is doing well Subby. Yup, I have had several dogs neutered over the years both male and female. Never had a problem.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Me and Mrs Pute are back from our walk. Beautiful day. No coat but you better have sunglasses on. Won't be long until the ice starts coming off the lake. I better start thinking about getting the boat ready.

My Orig Chemdog and Chem 91 cuts are funky. I have seen this before and hope they straighten themselves out. If they don't I will have to start from seed again. Personally I like clones a lot better. I don't like messing with identifying and culling males. Slows me down.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You and Irene would be a crowd in that tub.
Looks like she's tried to make it comfy by putting some clothing on deck

correctomundo , small day sailer for lessons

today we are gonna learn to tack and jibe

and this evening , down at the marina at the local Yacht Club , Irene will be conducting a class on How To Tie Knots

not much time left for anything else today , it appears I will be tied up all day

IMG_8292.jpeg

many knots on the chart except for this original , Irene’s Knot

IMG_8291.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Me and Mrs Pute are back from our walk. Beautiful day. No coat but you better have sunglasses on. Won't be long until the ice starts coming off the lake. I better start thinking about getting the boat ready.

My Orig Chemdog and Chem 91 cuts are funky. I have seen this before and hope they straighten themselves out. If they don't I will have to start from seed again. Personally I like clones a lot better. I don't like messing with identifying and culling males. Slows me down.

can you describe funky?

better yet , pics?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I dunked about 60 G13xBSH beans last night, that all are on the bottom of the cup...not gonna use the paper towel trick, straight into soil...all the beans look like they are forming little tails...I use to hope for females this time around...gettin ready to watch the Daytona 500 this afternoon...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've lived in florida for 54 years now and have only been thru Waldo one time...that's all it takes...they WILL get your money if you drive thru their streets...
We have a town south of us named Milwaukie, that is a speed trap and JP court. Worst yet, the cops lie in court to make their case. They've gotten me more than once.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I need to take cuts so I can flip them in a couple weeks...... nothing to clip. I will get a better pic tomorrow.
Oh I see, may have to let them grow a couple more weeks hopefully they will come around a grow some. I don’t like clones as much as I’ve never seem to get the bud site like I can groom plants from seeds. You are right tho, a lot of time is wasted in sexing them when you can be growing known girls.

jokerman

Premium user
Arlo home from his adventure. Plenty of doggie drugs keeping him sleeping. Sent me home with an E collar bigger than him. I hope I don’t need it. I have some doggy diapers from when MJ went in heat I could use that would be better than that collar. I’ve had male dogs neutered in the past with no collar Or diaper. I think it’s a city thing 🤪. Right now he’s so doped up he needs nothing except his mom in the room.
View attachment 18961786
Oh SubieLou ! I showed my Honey a picture of Arlo.
She heads the Long Island chapter of The Arlo Fan Club
all She said was "Awe Puppy Kisses"
She asked me to ask you to "Pass it on❤️☝️"

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Oh SubieLou ! I showed my Honey a picture of Arlo.
She heads the Long Island chapter of The Arlo Fan Club
all She said was "Awe Puppy Kisses"
She asked me to ask you to "Pass it on❤️☝️"
He’s coming around but is due for more doggy drugs in a couple hours. I just can’t put that cone on him. These doggy pants are working for now. He’s not messing with his wound just sleeping a lot.
IMG_2376.jpeg

I’ll pass the puppy kisses along. He needs them.🥰