What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
last but first given by youngest…been in kitchen window for 2+ yrs…don’t know variety..but pinkish flowers..last over month.. same cup… guess better transplant…
IMG_8430.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
There are many ways
look up Giada De Laurentis a beautiful chef
She is sweet and can cook.
She cut herself on the show last year and I cried for a week.
I usually watch Giada Sunday mornings at 7:30am, I like her animals too. Thanks, I will look up her recipe, after all how Italian can you get.
When I make my first ever Italian Wedding Soup, I will sit down and eat and think of how much I would enjoy sharing some soup with my mom, who suggested the soup to me.

Damn gnat flying around my screen, gurrrr!

oldmaninbc

420club
Hope thats your only sheep story Unc 🙃😊☝️
When I worked at the historic site, I had an arrangement with a fellow who owned a flock of sheep, to keep them on the grounds of the mill. When it came time to sheep shearing. He was asking visitors to feel his hands, no he wasn't being kinky, the lanolin from the wool of the sheep made the fellows hands very soft. Jokerman if your hands were that soft the women might be rather inclined for a message.