What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will be sitting around a hospital for about 8hrs in the morning. Starting at 6am.... OH JOY!

See ya when I can. :wave:
Best of luck to Blondie on her surgery! Sending best healing thoughts!

Please give her a hug for us and take a couple extra for yourself!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

oldfogey8

I tried a saucer a few days ago and they stuck their noses in it. They are about 28 days old give or take. I’m going to try again this evening after work. Will be great to drop bottle feeding!
We had a cat years ago that was in a brown paper bag my future brother-in-law gave us. He was 3-4 weeks old and we hand fed him for a few weeks. He seemed to think I was his mother as throughout his life, I would occasionally wake up in pain with him ‘nursing’ on my nipples. Aside from that horrible habit, Buzzy was about the best cat I’ve had.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a cat years ago that was in a brown paper bag my future brother-in-law gave us. He was 3-4 weeks old and we hand fed him for a few weeks. He seemed to think I was his mother as throughout his life, I would occasionally wake up in pain with him ‘nursing’ on my nipples. Aside from that horrible habit, Buzzy was about the best cat I’ve had.
Sweet Melissa was bottle fed and has identified me as her person. She has never gone for one of my nipples, but she does like to knead my chest, which can be painful when wearing just a tee-shirt and damaging when wearing knit shirts.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I tried a saucer a few days ago and they stuck their noses in it. They are about 28 days old give or take. I’m going to try again this evening after work. Will be great to drop bottle feeding!
They will make a real mess at first but they will pick up on it quick. Also a small box top with some kitty litter or sand, oil,absorb will make poop and pee cleanup easier. They will naturally go there instead of everywhere.

jokerman

Premium user

Pretty unusual stuff here. I can see the correlation though in cats - they ARE a bit schizophrenic. I had two brother cats for about five years. I believe Persians. Ended up gifting to and elderly lady who fell in love right away. Hope she's ok.:whistle:
1730119150722.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
I want to make potato soup this week.
Oh, I want to make squash soup, then I can use the immersion blender, vroom vroom!

Talking to my mom before she passed she suggested I should make some "Italian Wedding Soup."
Are there versions of the soup or basically one way to do it
There are many ways
look up Giada De Laurentis a beautiful chef
She is sweet and can cook.
She cut herself on the show last year and I cried for a week.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

Pretty unusual stuff here. I can see the correlation though in cats - they ARE a bit schizophrenic. I had two brother cats for about five years. I believe Persians. Ended up gifting to and elderly lady who fell in love right away. Hope she's ok.:whistle:

guess what mental illness my cats have..

IMG_4637.jpeg

IMG_2856.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
When I wuz a kid, we had a gaggle of sheep. One job I had was to take the big grain scoop and fill the sheep trough. It was a job any kid would die for. Fun.

D'ysee, when I would go walking into the barn headed for the sheep "dining room", the whole herd would come running. There was a normal-sized door into that room. As I walked through the door, a sheep on either side of me would try to get in at the same time.

It was like being trapped by soft, fuzzy, animated struggling pillows. Laughed my buns off.
Hope thats your only sheep story Unc 🙃😊☝️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club