What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
last time we ordered lady bugs was from Arbico..

ordered them about once every 3-4 years depending on how many were still around the following year

one year they wintered over in the attic and came out the next spring..into the house

boy was that fun

I guess I wouldn’t mind seeing a lady bug or two but I raised praying mantis the first year they hatched while I was at work and were everywhere by the time I got home. Didn’t think of putting som gauze over top of the bug box they were in. We were finding them all year 😁

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
had found few old down pine trees deep in woods where my hounds took me to ….pockets full of LB’s in decaying sections…would return to each season with few coffee cans…load up and put in garden with slit on top for slow release…..

expecting 100+ starting October…. plants want to reveg instead of finish…. gotta limit h2o or lose what ya earned…
ganj on…
IMG_8090.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I guess I wouldn’t mind seeing a lady bug or two but I raised praying mantis the first year they hatched while I was at work and were everywhere by the time I got home. Didn’t think of putting som gauze over top of the bug box they were in. We were finding them all year 😁

lady bugs and mantis are always welcome around here!..

the lady bugs feast on those aphids..

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning OFC! Just caught up.

@Yarddog….did you see where Goldhedge walked you through on how to ad a profile pic. If not PM me and I will walk you through it.

Took a sleeping pill last night and feel pretty good. Might even have an extra cup of coffee,

Way to hot here for this time of year. Have to water the grass again! I would rather concentrate on the grow in the basement than flowers outside.

Another cup….

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Big, do you see that^^^^^

Yes Sir!

been following that sailor for over a year now!..

I think they are over in Greenland now

I follow about 10 different bloggers who sail , way better content than any of the crap that is being served up on lame stream media

lately I have been watching this Dutch woman solo circumnavigate the flat earth 🤓🤓🤓

I believe her boat is a 27’ foot Contessa

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yes Sir!

been following that sailor for over a year now!..

I think they are over in Greenland now

I follow about 10 different bloggers who sail , way better content than any of the crap that is being served up on lame stream media

lately I have been watching this Dutch woman solo circumnavigate the flat earth 🤓🤓🤓

I believe her boat is a 27’ foot Contessa

Who took the pic if she is solo?