What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Checking out the outside girls before the rain. Pulled some leaves. Found these growing on one of them. I’m sure there are more…

I put them in a jar to see what they grow into. Yall know?
took this with my scope. They are super small black and with dots to the naked eye less than pin head size

maybe aphids?
1727450524914.jpeg

OleReynard

Well I'm uppotting today myself, they've sexed.
None of the males caught my eye or nose.
They were rootbound most certainly the root of my problem, still have my quota which is good I was afraid I wasn't gonna hit it.
Pute seems you and I on the same schedule

OleReynard

Checking out the outside girls before the rain. Pulled some leaves. Found these growing on one of them. I’m sure there are more…

took this with my scope. They are super small black and with dots to the naked eye less than pin head size

maybe aphids?
View attachment 19074044
Take a pic with Google see what they are, they look to be aphids to me

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
IMG_0846.jpeg
And new verse to the colorful saying, "Well I'll be dipped in shit."
A developer in this area bribed the crooked county commission into letting him put 8” pvc pipes in the ground as a private sever system. The waste from each house in several subdivisions is pumped from their own 5 gallon bucket into this line, which travels about 5 miles to a pumping station where it is sent into the city sewer system. That line is pressurized by the houses individual pumps. I am waiting for someone to use a power auger to put in a mailbox post and hit that pressurized poo line. There she blows!

The all-important check valves will hopefully also start failing.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

maybe aphids?
View attachment 19074044
Good picture. Don’t look like mites possibly aphids…what ever they are ain’t good!

jokerman

Premium user
!@#$%^&*() Squirrels are picking off our tomatoes as they ripen, so I picked them all green and will ripen the remaining tomatoes off the vine or eat them green.

I relocated five squirrels last year with no effect and tried to keep them busy with peanuts this year to no effect beyond smiley faces. The perverse thing is that my Plan B was to relocate the tomatoes to the side rose garden next year to avoid the squirrels and discovered that they are burying the peanuts that I feed them in the back yard, in our side rose garden now.
squirrels are Gods little braciole's on 4 feet

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
A developer in this area bribed the crooked county commission into letting him put 8” pvc pipes in the ground as a private sever system. The waste from each house in several subdivisions is pumped from their own 5 gallon bucket into this line, which travels about 5 miles to a pumping station where it is sent into the city sewer system. That line is pressurized by the houses individual pumps. I am waiting for someone to use a power auger to put in a mailbox post and hit that pressurized poo line. There she blows!

Oh shit…literally…

jokerman

Premium user

Another version of "Dreams" where Gregg's voice actually got recorded live (as opposed to the Fillmore East version).
Enjoy with your morning cuppas, y'all .. TGIF (again) :p

Stony Brook University had great bands back in the day.
Stony Brook is a first-class college.
Stony Brook was the first college I applied too and the first college not to accept me.
They knew then☝️ .
Whereas Suffolk Comm college was the first one to accept me and to this day still send me correspondence wanting me to go back and finish my one year degree

jokerman

Premium user

As a Plumbers son I cant wrap my brain around that.
As an electrician to me it's a pumping station nightmare.
Sounds like too much can go wrong
I had worked in sewerage treatment plants earlier in my career and always knew when corn was on sale.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Girls are hungry. After I need to wash some 3 gal pots to up-pot. Turned out to be a busy day. I have things that need doing as well.