What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That's what I think also.
Although, it seems about every 2 years I get about 3 dead squirrels.
All 'look' healthy and like they just dropped out of a tree. Weird.

Someone near by feeds them peanuts and someone else poisons them? dunno
Squirrels have a safe haven at my place with food and apples but my Nextdoor neighbor likes to shoot them with a pellet gun and let the dog chase them. i sometimes see my little friends with a PI-Ya on their body from that pellet gun…

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
It was a good cake. Sorry if it's a repost
IMG_20240804_174017.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
20240702_201505.jpg
20240621_112050.jpg
20240516_144350.jpg
20240307_092900.jpg
Maryjane chases the squirrels all the time but has yet to catch one. Not sure what she would do with it. She finds turtles and moles all the time. We let them go on the lake bed behind the fence.

My dogs chased chipmunks for years. Two of the three dogs have passed. We adopted another 12 year old, and she keeps our 15 year old company. Neither can even see a chipmunk running by anymore.

We have 3 rescued cats, one female who had been dropped at the shelter twice before us in her 3 years at that time. Two feral orange tabbies One just a kitten with it's eyes still close and the other about a year old.

To watch these boys stalk and hunt is beautifully terrifying. The carnage from dead mice left around is impressive in a all to mortal way!
Boswell and our dog Boo at 12 then Stoffel on the hillside by himself hunting.
Peace farmerlion
20231231_181522.jpg
20230706_214910.jpg

20230706_214853.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My dogs chased chipmunks for years. Two of the three dogs have passed. We adopted another 12 year old, and she keeps our 15 year old company. Neither can even see a chipmunk running by anymore.

We have 3 rescued cats, one female who had been dropped at the shelter twice before us in her 3 years at that time. Two feral orange tabbies One just a kitten with it's eyes still close and the other about a year old.

To watch these boys stalk and hunt is beautifully terrifying. The carnage from dead mice left around is impressive in a all to mortal way!
Boswell and our dog Boo at 12 then Stoffel on the hillside by himself hunting.
Peace farmerlion View attachment 19043285 View attachment 19043286
View attachment 19043284 View attachment 19043287
The orange tabby cats look like real hunters. They have a lion look in their eyes. My two cats are inside cats really the first inside cats we have had as all our cats before were inside/outside but losing our last two to coyotes. Since then we have kept our next two adopted cats as inside. I am their slave. Louie is a stoner and Cleo is large and in charge of my dog Arlo. Keeps him outta trouble. Your cats are beautiful. Is that a reindeer?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
After my last harvest I had my High Chew in the dry cure tent for a couple of days hanging and my daughter and son in law stopped by and the first thing they said was....whew, nice harvest.

I think we are around the smell so much we get used to it and don't realize the average person will instantly smell it.
Right and some can’t place exactly what the smell is but they know it’s something different like the girl that popped in right after I trimmed with another friend of mine. We had some fun with her. I ended up showing her what she was smelling. She was amazed and said she had smelled reefer before but it didn’t smell anything like this“.

jokerman

Premium user
105F in the Sun, according to the thermometer outside the kitchen window
It's a scorcher out there 🔥 At least the humidity is down today.

Indoors again for the day at a comfortable 72F.
So happy to have you folks to spend time with.

I've already shared more in this thread than I have
on all forums over the last 15yrs.
In part, cuz most folks here let it all hang out.. at least a lil bit.
Other part is... I don't care any more what others think of me
and then there's the point of a little bit of TMI can be humorous
or perhaps even entertaining haha.

The last post I made brought up another memory.
Early 90's and Karaoke was getting big. The club/ bar
I worked at then, had started doing it and it was fun (then haha).
On my night off, my now ex, his mom, sis and 2 brothers went
in for dinner and to watch folks sing (and some not so good lol).

We were having a good time. The next singer was called up
and it was my BF. HU I'd never heard him sing and he certainly
would never dance w/ me haha. He signed up and didn't tell us
so, we were all surprised.
He dedicated this song to me, did an excellent job and got a standing ovation LOL

As you may imagine... when we got home that night...

Thats spooky
I was about to put that on
we must have ESPN