What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I love a happy ending…good people post here.

except for the backstabbing hypocritical insecure power tripper trolls who post cheesy AI photos for lack of creativity…

the End.

IMG_4698.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good idea volunteering at the animal rescue and a good way to get your pup and kit fix while filling a serious need! View attachment 19040511
Yes, they allow sleepovers at our shelter. (I mean you can take a doggo home fora vacay. They also have a program where little kids come to the shelter and read books to the animals. It’s so sweet…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
the shelter where I was gonna take her is run by the county sheriff’s and they have a no euthanasia policy on healthy animals..

the city is bigger and has a 62%+ population of Hispanics so I though the peanut would have a good chance of being re-homed
What happens with the so called no kill shelters is this,
Animal stays too long or has behavioral,age,medical issues they ship it to a shelter that does kill them OR even worse they sell to labs for experimentation......... that is the inside truth of that particular business.
It is a business never,ever forget that or confuse it for altruism.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

OleReynard

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
the shelter where I was gonna take her is run by the county sheriff’s and they have a no euthanasia policy on healthy animals..

the city is bigger and has a 62%+ population of Hispanics so I though the peanut would have a good chance of being re-homed
They could have a place where they could post her picture for adoption and you could keep her at your place if someone wants to adopt her. Take a couple of good pics and maybe send them or go by there and ask maybe

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have grass and cash...could go to Chinatown and get ass. Asian honeys! I only have $250. Had I more spending cash...
Oh check this out ...I went to the Asian massage parlor down the street and the woman was moaning while doing my back and I was moaning too. I saw her again on the street. I'll go back someday. Good massage. 30 minutes.

jokerman

Premium user
What happens with the so called no kill shelters is this,
Animal stays too long or has behavioral,age,medical issues they ship it to a shelter that does kill them OR even worse they sell to labs for experimentation......... that is the inside truth of that particular business.
It is a business never,ever forget that or confuse it for altruism.
thats the truff money is all they care about

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont forget to tell him our snack policy☝️
We as a group are inclusive about snacks and anything relating to or considered a snack.
Indeed!

Our snack policy is that you have to show tantalizing pictures while offering to share the good stuff. Extra points if the snacks are off the days preferred list and bonus points if no one else on the thread has ever tried it.

Latest posts

Latest posts