What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

I sold the charger and bought a gto

Attachments

• 1967-pontiac-gto-black-400-v8-with-hurst-dual-gate-auto-trans-1327724364.jpg
    1967-pontiac-gto-black-400-v8-with-hurst-dual-gate-auto-trans-1327724364.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 23

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Walk is in the books. Smoky as all get out. Probably shouldn't be out in this terrible air but It doesn't bother me.

Lights on in 10 minutes. Getting closer and closer to trim time. Haven't had to do that for awhile.....hope I remember how....

As far as the discussion on edibles and concentrates go.....I simply like a good smoke better. The high is different in edibles.....does last longer but not as pleasing to me. I smoke flowers and look forward to it.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Agree on both points.

When I take a break from herb, as I do regularly, I find that it 'resets' my ??.
My mind may think... I wanna get high... HOWEVER; I am not driven to it by
any type of 'addiction' and quitting for a while personally, just make sense.
I found that I actually enjoy being sober for a while and even at different
points in life... for extended periods. It is rather 'freeing' :)
Agreed and for people who find quitting temporarily too difficult there is sometimes a softer/easier solution which is just to change up the strain you're smoking. Since each strain has it's own unique chemical make up and therefore it's own unique high, often times just changing to a new strain can solve the problem of not getting as high as one used to or needing more to achieve that high.

A good practice that has evolved in the home grown community is to switch strains every day or every few days. We can do this because most of us grow and build stashes of many different strains. Where as someone buying on the street might only have access to one strain, at least until their supplier runs out and has to restock.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Guess who's got a ticket to Gillette to see Metallica next Friday????? Mom insisted on driving me. She's renting a more reliable car for the long drive. I promised my mom I'd never put her in a nursing home.
You better not, your Mom is priceless with how much she does for you. I mean most Moms will do almost anything and everything for their children when they're young. It's a rare Mom that does as much as yours does for you with children that are in their 40's :)

Last edited: