What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The one and only….Blue Dream

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Straight out of Santa Cruz, this isn’t the dark heart nursery cut or an HSO seed pop. The real blue dream ladies and gentlemen
IMG_2592.jpeg
IMG_2593.jpeg
IMG_2594.jpeg
IMG_2595.jpeg
IMG_5472_Original.jpeg
IMG_0944.jpeg
IMG_0362_Original.jpeg

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

I’m done saying what’s real and what’s not on here. All I know is, my cut is the real Santa Cruz blue dream, people don’t wanna hear that their shit isn’t legit on this site and there’s always at least 3 cry babies that start acting a fool when you try to disprove their legitimacy with facts and pics. If they don’t wanna hear otherwise then fuck them 💯

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

That looks like the SCBD for sure! Sweet cedar, berries, and haze…

-DD
Spot on description. This time around I really smelled blueberry at first but after a good cure it has that awesome almost 7up, cedar, musty, blueberry, incense type smell. It’s delicious 🤤. I smoked some of this crop at the beach one night, rolled a blunt with some top buds and it was so potent that me and my gf had to put it out after 6 puffs. It felt like we were in some sort of trippy dream world state. We were finding washed up jelly fish and spider crabs while looking for shells. It was pretty surreal

Last edited: