What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the list. GB isn't on the 1st 2 pages. The names are in order from highest rep to lowest.

picture.php

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
That's very trumpian of you. Hammer is a breeder selling his genetics all over the world. Most of his posting is about weed. If you spent more time on weed threads here you would be familiar with his work and the many photos proving his success.

You on the other hand are busy fucking around and calling people names, denying reality, and having multiple personalities.

No photos = just talk.

Some of my plants are gifted clone only the rest are crosses I made myself.

My album speaks for itself...
Go check it out ...
I have nothing to prove to anybody least of all...YOU

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,you probably had to pay for them!
something i've never done

i have 620,000 rep points...and i'm a shitty grower and not very nice
and "grower not shower" also means "i have a small penis but i swear it will get bigger!":)

Im pretty sure that's 62,000 :D.. Mines listed as 421668. I don't think its 421k. Maybe gypsy would know lol..

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
My album speaks for itself...
Go check it out ...
I have nothing to prove to anybody least of all...YOU

George, your album is almost nothing. Your big plant is a teen with dying leaves on it.

You're right, It does speak for its self.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know problem solving isn't your strong suite so i'll make it super easy.
More points with less posts.That's my point.

That math only makes sense to you. You don't have more points numbnuts. What you got is nothing compared to most of us.

Yes George my plants got a little infection that was quickly cured.

At least I'm a grower and show my work. Many respect it. Where's yours?

View Image

I didn't even bother to look at your politics.

But this man just won the argument.

Ka-boom.

Gorgeous Zeez. You deserve any pride you feel right now. Good for you fella. What a garden.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
That math only makes sense to you. You don't have more points numbnuts. What you got is nothing compared to most of us.
You really cant be this slow can you ?620,000 divided by 60,000 = About 10 rep points per post
15,000 divided by 1000 is about 15 rep points per post.
Got it yet ? It's a quantity vs. quality thing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know problem solving isn't your strong suite so i'll make it super easy.
More points with less posts.That's my point.

ah but you're forgetting that my current threads have around 70,000 post so i respond to many many post about about growing...and around 9000 pot pics...and the around 3,400,000 page views my threads have garnered,the current ones that is...

out of those 60,000 post only 3 times did someone use the scales to bad rep me...around a dozen post not helpful...curious what your ratio is...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You really cant be this slow can you ?620,000 divided by 60,000 = About 10 rep points per post
15,000 divided by 1000 is about 15 rep points per post.
Got it yet ? It's a quantity vs. quality thing.
:laughing:
:laughing: You have no clue how the rep system works. You don't get rep for every post numbnuts. When you like a post it doesn't give you much rep. If you use the scales you get more. Some threads no rep is gained from likes. I think this thread doesn't give you rep points?.

George, your album is almost nothing. Your big plant is a teen with dying leaves on it.

Oooof.

I'm a new grower who fucked up my first basement grow and don't even had seedlings yet but this hit me in the balls.

I'm a fascist and therefore recognize that liberals like Zeez are my enemy but they are a worthy enemy. Conservatives are mostly retarded.

Conservatives are going personal on Zeez and and Zeez is just bringing the heat with real life examples of him winning.

God damn buddy. I like you.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran

That teen was the mac1 it's got right and it's been harvested long ago.
Do you have the mac1 zeez I mean you told me your such a respected grower it's odd that you don't have it .

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
ah but you're forgetting that my current threads have around 70,000 post so i respond to many many post about about growing...and around 9000 pot pics...and the around 3,400,000 page views my threads have garnered,the current ones that is...

out of those 60,000 post only 3 times did someone use the scales to bad rep me...around a dozen post not helpful...curious what your ratio is...

Imagine that. Talking about growing weed on a weed forum.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That teen was the mac1 it's got right and it's been harvested long ago.
Do you have the mac1 zeez I mean you told me your such a respected grower it's odd that you don't have it .

I was offered Mac1. I DECLINED. Lots of people do the same.

Hempy McNoodle

Conservatives have controlled the presidency of the most powerful country in the history of the world for most of the last 50 years. Now they feel like they can’t even express their opinions without losing their jobs. Ever think a movement this pathetic deserves cancellation?

Define 'Conservatives'
Were they Globalists or Nationalists?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013:Mac1 is easy to get. Your acting like you need to be special to get it. Some fucked up people got Mac1 just like gg#4 on and on it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts