IMGP0887 (2).JPG

DC
IMGP0872 (2).JPG

davidepulpeiro

1 hambre de 9 DCs con flor X18

[ADJUNTAR=completo]18778319[/ADJUNTAR]
[ADJUNTAR=completo]18778320[/ADJUNTAR]
[ADJUNTAR=completo]18778321[/ADJUNTAR]

Terpz y resina tardan en llegar, pero este comienza a oler una mezcla de cacao/arandano/cca

1 hambre de 9 DCs con flor X18

View attachment 18778319
View attachment 18778320
View attachment 18778321

Terpz y resina tardan en llegar, pero este comienza a oler una mezcla de cacao/arándano/café
En la ultima foto salio una flor macho en la hembra ,ten cuidado

Cerebralfluid

Want to hit this one with tangie pollen but can't find any seeds for sale stateside, and the seeds i made are like 3 years old and keep dying during germination tests. Idk if the seeds are just using up all their vigour to crack their shells or what the deal is, but they keep opening, starting to grow, and then just stalling out before they even make it out of the shell all the way, i haven't had this happen before and usually i can get at least a few plants going from old seeds. Anyone got any tips i'm all ears, still about 150 seeds left, going to try a GA3 soak this week

Edit: @Roms X18 lookin beautiful, very nice job

Last edited:

acespicoli

Want to hit this one with tangie pollen but can't find any seeds for sale stateside, and the seeds i made are like 3 years old and keep dying during germination tests. Idk if the seeds are just using up all their vigour to crack their shells or what the deal is, but they keep opening, starting to grow, and then just stalling out before they even make it out of the shell all the way, i haven't had this happen before and usually i can get at least a few plants going from old seeds. Anyone got any tips i'm all ears, still about 150 seeds left, going to try a GA3 soak this week

Edit: @Roms X18 lookin beautiful, very nice job

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Vibes broz'

This Black Mazari comes from special black moms but knowing that the "black/purple/pink" is just classic for "indica" or "sativa" genes pools, just traces of adaptation and transformation to higher environments, like for the resin properties and density.

My project with them is Double my own Mazari strawberry line that is of course and also black, purple and pink, will do it in parallel during my next Atao's F5. ✌️ Will name it simply Double Maz BX, "black/strawberry"!

i only had Mazar from Dutch Passion, sounds interesting.

DP's Mazar was crossed with Skunk to decrease flowering time, but it has also decreased MIS qualities of high, THCV, acids and all contents i mean

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subbed.Stoked I found this thread. Just landed some kandahar. Hoper valley and lashkar ga Helmand. Made sure they sent me the revolting, offensive, chemical, burnt rubber, garlic petrol, Chem, rotten egg selectionsGoing to be popping soon.

mm