Veteran
X18
X18_fd63.jpg

X18_fd63 (2).jpg
X18_fd63 (1).jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Its interesting to see the guy above wearing a heavy coat. That tells me that the Indica above is a cool-season plant. I'm learning Indicas live in cool regions and do best in cooler grows with shorter long days. I'm trying to mimic the shorter photoperiod and cooler temps of the original regions. Here are some Indicas in veg. almost down to 12/12 with 30 minutes reduction weekly. Two more weeks and they will be at 12/12 😎

IMG_2151.JPG
IMG_2150.JPG

Last edited:

TheUnknownGrowe

Its interesting to see the guy above wearing a heavy coat. That tells me that the Indica above is a cool-season plant. I'm learning Indicas live in cool regions and do best in cooler grows with shorter long days. I'm trying to mimic the shorter photoperiod and cooler temps of the original regions. Here are some Indicas in veg. almost down to 12/12 with 30 minutes reduction weekly. Two more weeks and they will be at 12/12 😎

View attachment 18736578 View attachment 18736579

What kind of Indicas?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Blue Indicas from way back about 15 or 20 years ago. I cracked these seeds to save the strain because the seeds are getting so old. The strain was from Marc Emery’s old catalog back in the day. Couch-lock-weed. I will pollinate one lower limb with a heat-resistant strain from the same genetics to save these genetics. I ran out of water and had to switch water for 4 waterings. These are 3 weeks into flowering. 😎

IMG_2393.JPG
IMG_2395.JPG
IMG_2398.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
As an experiment, I wanted to see if I could grow a cold climate indica in a hot environment. I found that the trick is to shade the plant with a greenhouse shade cloth during veg. and use mulch. With temps way over the 100s or 37c for over 10 hrs a day for over 50 days, they stayed short and stocky. Now with the shade cloth removed the plant can tolerate the lower temps and is flowering. Here are some photos of the same plant strain as above but outdoors. 😎
IMG_3012.JPG
IMG_3013.JPG
IMG_3014.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I got 6 Indica's total, all planted at the same time. All from the same batch of weed seed. The other four indoor plants are almost ready. They're just on plain rainwater without anything in it. These plants flowered short indoors but tall outdoors. They all smell the same musky thick deep smell Indica's are known for. 😎

IMG_3136.JPG
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3220.JPG
IMG_3228.JPG