What's new

The ICMAG is not very exciting right now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoli

Veteran
Okay, so..

after all the alien shit ive watched the last few days, im convinced, its impossible, it is scientifically impossible for us to be alone, im pretty sure i totally channeled into this aliens esp shit. this mofo was on his super macintosh, alien-made, theirs was way better than ours, they had some sorta fuckein insane energy that we cant even create yet.. and they could barely even speak a language. yet they were geniuses!

are we idiots? when do we meet these damn aliens! dear lordy!

NipponFreak

Scientist in Japan were testing what would happen to a laser passed through an artificial snowflake. They discovered that the shape for some reason they couldn't understand actually stored the energy got a fraction of time. Snow Flake power, giant snowflakes in space just collecting energy for us.

Nicoli

Veteran
krunch, did you ever notice that midget is dancing to billy idol white wedding, did you ever notice that? try it sometime, sync it up.

its like that pink floyd the wall w/ wizard of oz shit.. same thing.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
oh ya! i absolutely can not stand the person i work for in the 20 lighter, never met such a fucking idiot......

damn sucks to hear....youd think someone with the funds and balls to setup a 20k would have their shit together...but its amazing how some people in this world are just so god damn unreliable and unable to control their shit. only work with people who are dedicated, calculated, and know how to show some flex in a 2 person partnership....hard to find qualities like that

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha funny how two people have steve janowski as their avatars...that dudes fuckin hillarious though..

'HES A FUCKIN MONSTER" -black hooker

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
50 MOST STUNNING EXAMPLES OF DATA VISUALIZATION AND INFOGRAPHICS

http://richworks.in/2010/04/50-most-stunning-examples-of-data-visualization-and-infographics/

I LOVE those pics. And if you are hight they are just AAA+++
Nice info delivered nice.
You can kill some time Browsing on those.
Here is something to get you going.

MarijuanaInfographic.jpg

http://infographics-inspiration.blogspot.com/2010/09/10-infographics-on-cannabis.html

*Lola*

Iprefer Kenny to Steve myself hahahaahah La Flama Blanca.

hey was that the season ender already? it wasn't on last nite.

Nicoli

Veteran
yeah season 2 is over.

IM NOT LIKE A BLACK GUY VITA! I LIKE BIG ASS TITTIES!

"I basically fucked a whole village full of mexican women"

Nicoli

Veteran
Guess I should just go be a cold calculated killing machine on the mound, just striking out idiots joylessly, just going through the motions, because noone loves me and my heart is dead.

As they say in mexico. Buenos Noches.

Status
Not open for further replies.