What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The High Country flower thread..

NOKUY

Veteran
my first ever sd plants....topped them, so now the bushin out ...at 3 weeks flower:

picture.php

picture.php

3 sd's and 3 white widows
picture.php

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Back in the USA

Sour Bubble.. Exactly 10 times as dank as pre98 imo of course. No doubt of the relation. Skyrocketed to my top 3.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

BlueMoonRocks.. Bog gear is no joke

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Loudawg.. Straight up diesel dank.. Keeper baby! 2nd picture is a little dark

picture.php
picture.php

Tierra Rojo

Killin it Cob. Everything is kickin ass in The High Country. 6 weeks yesterday.
Kush. I'm thinkin Abusive, but what do I know.

Bubba

Funk's Ghost S1#1

Prophet Tang Tang. Doin her thang thang that third pic is white 91. Don't know how it got in there.

Prophet Bubba dom

Mob Boss

Cob's White X Chem 91

Jennifer Walters

Stumbleweed

Can't wait to get all involuntarily sticky with those ladies, gooin' up my lens and shit.

EDIT 7/21: Yup, that's exactly what happened... gooey indeed. Pics coming soon from my journey into TR's jungle of fire-ass weed.

stanky1

Some of my dudes brought a cut out from the Midwest, Chunky Cheese, anybody have any experience with it? I popped the beans about 3 years ago and was wondering if it got passed around out in CO yet. Any info would be great!

thanks
Stanky

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of my dudes brought a cut out from the Midwest, Chunky Cheese, anybody have any experience with it? I pooped the beans about 3 years ago and was wondering if it got passed around out in CO yet. Any info would be great!

thanks
Stanky

Haven't seen it but that'll make some epic stoner lore.