What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The High Country flower thread..

40 dayz

picture.php

Tierra Rojo

Damn!!! You boys gots all the skills.
KB that Big Wreck is sumthin else, and you were right about that S1. A real punch in the face. Nice man.
303 You are right about the tang. She was #77 out of a big run of them and the tangiest of the bunch. My fav as well. Kiliin it as usual.
Self Clap clap man shit is on point.
Got a couple finishing up myself.
P-Phunk full of seeds. 2 fat cindy smellin males and this super Bubba leaning coffee berry smellin mom. Mo Phunk.

Alien Dawg. I'm lovin this lady. Got a ton of seeds in her as well. Chem IC3 goo via Paco. Thanks El Guapo.

Mob Boss Tang Tang Pheno hit with the same chem pollen. Lookin forward to these.

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
I want to hear about those dank ass northern lights you got up in your album.... and see the hanis pics...:)

Hey mountain_goat, those are looking very good..What you using for soil?

nothing fancy just ocean forest soil.... a lil xtra perlite, dolomite lime, tons of castings...

feeding ff gear big bloom, tiger bloom, and liquid seaweed....and lots of indonesian bat guano

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks nice M goat

Yo TR, guess your not sitting on your heels in the pollen chuck dept! Shit looks tight man. A-dog x cix3... nutty

Latest posts

Latest posts