What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The hemp seed hub: A thread for those who seek seeds and infos on hemp

mudballs

Screenshot_20240602-071952_Gallery.jpg

Long story short, found a seed in a legal preroll...this supposedly is a hemp plant. 4 clones from bottom branches make it look less impressive but ummm....I'm gonna get me one those monster hemp crop photos with me in it lol

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Hi friends! I´ve just sprouted some seeds of KOMPOLTI strain. Any info on this? Thanks!!
"Kompolti" is a Hungarian variety, grown throughout Europe.

It is the most common Hungarian variety. It is the result of over 20 years of breeding work by a team of expert geneticists. It was made with the combination of Chinese, Hungarian and probably also Italian materials, characterized by high vigor and wide adaptability to different environments.

It is a genetics developed to produce fiber but is now chosen for the production of inflorescences and extracted biomass (CBD).

Below is a list of the main features:

Genotype : Dioica
Climate adaptability : Northern, Central, Southern Europe
Vegetative cycle : 140-160 days
Height : 2.5 - 3.5 meters
Full bloom: August

Average yield in seeds kg / ha : 500 - 800
Average yield in round bales T / ha : 8 - 12
Average yield in inflorescences ** (dry biomass) Kg / ha : 600-1500

THC : ≤0.2%
CBD * : 2-10%

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Thanks a lot bro!! I´m very excited with these ladies!! Best vibes mex!!
You're very welcome. I grew Kompolti hybrid tc in the 90s. It gets very tall. I saw plants of 4m80 of this variety at an experiment plot of the Dutch Agricultural University Wageningen.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Cultivation of hemp Krasnodar 14 (right) and Cenat (left) in the State Farm "Ruseni" in Bulboaca district, August 23, 1952. Archives of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova.

Screenshot_20240729_213430_Photos.jpg