What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_3504.jpeg
    IMG_3504.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3505.jpeg
    IMG_3505.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 51

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Wow she got really tall in her small pot, in a bigger one she would have become hard to manage I guess.
Well, I think it's the hybrid vigor....they were sown at the end of March, it's true that they had a few difficult weeks due to the temperature changes this spring but then they started...
There will be about 4 liters of soil in there, if I could let them grow freely they would certainly be much much taller....

el mani

Veteran
I know that Oaxaca79 was quite fast for a sativa, the cross with Nepal/Jam of the mextiza came out quite fast too, although the O79/Oax line that I have usually finishes at the end of the year outdoors (I couldn't tell you about indoors) I don't think it's a good choice to shorten flowering cycles, but I think it's one of the best parents to cross, it makes everything it touches shine.

Oax79s1A5
full

Sooo guajaca

kro-magnon

Veteran
I know that Oaxaca79 was quite fast for a sativa, the cross with Nepal/Jam of the mextiza came out quite fast too, although the O79/Oax line that I have usually finishes at the end of the year outdoors (I couldn't tell you about indoors) I don't think it's a good choice to shorten flowering cycles, but I think it's one of the best parents to cross, it makes everything it touches shine.

Oax79s1A5
full

Sooo guajaca
Thanks for the answer, you're right I was thinking about Oaxaca 79, this line is a early finisher compared to other lines from Oaxaca apparently. I have grown a few seeds a family member brought back from Oaxaca in 2003/4, hard to tell where they were grown exactly and what was the true lineage but the plants finished around 10 october at lat44N, they were as fast to flower than the Dutch Skunk hybrids I had next to the Mexican girls.
The buds had a mushroom/soil smell quite strong and not super pleasant to me, the high was very hypnotic.