What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

el mani

Veteran
full
Mango haze

kro-magnon

Veteran
I treated these simply irresistible and extreme haze crosses with methyl jasmonate foliar to induce resin and teepene. Methyl j is the hormone all plants make when attacked by herbivore/insect. It did make some cool lavender calyxes View attachment 19052035 View attachment 19052039 View attachment 19052040 View attachment 19052041 View attachment 19052042 View attachment 19052044 View attachment 19052043
Have you already grown those plants to be able to notice if this application changed something to the finished product ? I don't know those hybrids but the flowers look bulky for Haze crosses

exoticrobotic

I treated these simply irresistible and extreme haze crosses with methyl jasmonate foliar to induce resin and teepene. Methyl j is the hormone all plants make when attacked by herbivore/insect. It did make some cool lavender calyxes

Did you notice any other differences after the application?

What does methyl jasmonate smell like?

the flowers look bulky for Haze crosses

i suppose it depends on what you cross a haze with and whether its the male or female.

I'm sprouting some Taskenti (f) x Thh (m). They are quite bulky, typical hybrid look to buds but some beautiful sparkly rushy omg moments to the high :rasta:

Reminds me of the good old Moroccan hash of old.

Piff_cat

Did you notice any other differences after the application?

What does methyl jasmonate smell like?

i suppose it depends on what you cross a haze with and whether its the male or female.

I'm sprouting some Taskenti (f) x Thh (m). They are quite bulky, typical hybrid look to buds but some beautiful sparkly rushy omg moments to the high :rasta:

Reminds me of the good old Moroccan hash of old.
It actually has a Jasmin smell but the application rate is between 1 to 3 mL per gallon so very diluted. I'm just starting to test it after research. The main benefit for me is inducing more ocimene by mimicking attack. All plants have both constitutive (always make) and induced( only made when needed) levels of specific terpenes. The induced usually contains terpenes the control does not. Methyl j is widespread in academic work and proven to increase cannabinoid content.

Since it's foliar I noticed the area where condensate settles are crazy frosty. So I upped application rate. Also seemed to increase reflowering which is awesome. The pedigrees are
extreme haze x simply irresistible

Extreme x ciskei

Simply irresistible s1

Extreme haze uses old timers green male crosses to 150 day nl5 haze pheno tropical found in f2/f3 of the original sensi release 91. The female in crosses favors mom

Simply is NYC haze bagseed crossed to island sweet skunk

exoticrobotic

It actually has a Jasmin smell but the application rate is between 1 to 3 mL per gallon so very diluted. I'm just starting to test it after research. The main benefit for me is inducing more ocimene by mimicking attack. All plants have both constitutive (always make) and induced( only made when needed) levels of specific terpenes. The induced usually contains terpenes the control does not. Methyl j is widespread in academic work and proven to increase cannabinoid content.

Since it's foliar I noticed the area where condensate settles are crazy frosty. So I upped application rate. Also seemed to increase reflowering which is awesome. The pedigrees are
extreme haze x simply irresistible

Extreme x ciskei

Simply irresistible s1

Extreme haze uses old timers green male crosses to 150 day nl5 haze pheno tropical found in f2/f3 of the original sensi release 91. The female in crosses favors mom

Simply is NYC haze bagseed crossed to island sweet skunk

Nice sounding genetics.

I remember smoking nl5/hz in the early 90s and coming up on it. I was a lightweight at the time but it's one i remember having depth and trippiness.

Methyl Jasmonate is a very interesting compound. Do you get it as an agricultural product or as a scent from a perfume company or CAS supplier?

Latest posts

Latest posts