What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Gypsy Nirvana - Simple/Stupid Way - to grow good Cannabis - for £1/$1.20 -

Hasch

learning and laughing
What are the advantages of cobbing? - is it that the taste improves somehow Hasch?
I've also just started cobbing.

Cobbed weed has a completely different smell, taste and texture.

It can be smoked or chewed/ eaten and gives a very different, more trippy high compared to regular weed.

Taken in "none heroic" doses it leaves me in a still "functional" state of mind.
When pretty high I'm still able to interact with none high people while feeling the trippy, mood lightening and happy high of the cob. Interesting experience.

Easy come down and so far no hang over next day.

Feel like it's an anti-depresant, mood enhancing, trippy drug with the benefit of rational interactions still being possible. (But not necessary desired 😜)

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I've also just started cobbing.

Cobbed weed has a completely different smell, taste and texture.

It can be smoked or chewed/ eaten and gives a very different, more trippy high compared to regular weed.

Taken in "none heroic" doses it leaves me in a still "functional" state of mind.
When pretty high I'm still able to interact with none high people while feeling the trippy, mood lightening and happy high of the cob. Interesting experience.

Easy come down and so far no hang over next day.

Feel like it's an anti-depresant, mood enhancing, trippy drug with the benefit of rational interactions still being possible. (But not necessary desired 😜)
Yes - I have seen that cobbing has become more popular of late - probably due to Tangwena's thread on it on ICMAG - so perhaps I should look more into it? - it's always interesting when new ways to create a cannabis product emerge - often from different parts of the world - where they might have found and perfected the application long ago - but it never went global - e.g. Bhang in India -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I am new to the science behind cobbing but-… I think it makes the smoke more mellow and increases the potency. I think the initial “ “sweat” and ferment acts to decarb the THC. 🤔 @Tangwena knows all about it.
If it makes the experience of imbibing cannabis more pleasurable - then it must be a good thing eh? - more mellow and potent smoke is attractive fersure -

Cuddles

At first - around 2 and a half months ago the mutt pup was a bit nervous when bathed - now - after several dunks in the bucket over that time - he's kinda taken to it - and doesn't put up a fuss at all - seems to enjoy the experience 😀 -

One of my sisters gave me this pup - and she teaches dog grooming and had a dog hair salon for years - she lives about 3 hours away by car - so don't see her so often - if she visits us then she'll give Loki a haircut perhaps - <Ding! - what a good idea> so I'll see if I can get her to visit us around Christmas time -
you lucky , nay clever boy :biggrin:
If you serve her a top notch christmas roast with all the trimmings, an irresistable dessert and some great wine and I´m sure she´ll be happy to take care of your little white friend :p
👍

Cuddles

Yes - I have seen that cobbing has become more popular of late - probably due to Tangwena's thread on it on ICMAG - so perhaps I should look more into it? - it's always interesting when new ways to create a cannabis product emerge - often from different parts of the world - where they might have found and perfected the application long ago - but it never went global - e.g. Bhang in India -
Bhang in India ? I had to do a google search and it says it´s legal!! wow! No wonder why so any people want to visit India :biggrin:
Very interesting stuff, so thank you for mentioning it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts